- Convenient 3 Pack
- Natural and environmentally-friendly rubber.
- Air inlet valve design prevents air’s back flow from the air nozzle.
- Detachable supper air stream air nozzle.
- Special design for optional neck strap attachment.
- Giotto’s patented tripod base design provides free-standing function, convenient use and storage.
- Rocket-Air blows off dust particles, even those clinging to items from static electricity.
KODAK GOLD 200 Film / 135-36 Vertical Multipack / 3 rolls GB135-36-3 V
Kodak quality at an attractive price.
KODAK GOLD 200 Film provides an excellent combination of color saturation, color accuracy, and sharpness in a 200-speed film. Excellent for picture-taking under general lighting conditions.
This 5-pack of from is a high-speed daylight-balanced color negative film offering a smooth and natural color palette that is balanced with vivid saturation and low contrast for accurate skin tones and consistent results. Utilizing the cinematic VISION Film technology, this film also exhibits a fine grain structure with very high sharpness and edge detail. A micro-structure optimized T-GRAIN emulsion makes it especially well-suited for scanning applications, and advanced development accelerators offer extended versatility when enlarging. This film has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 400/27° and is particularly well-suited to portrait and wedding photography, as well as nature, travel, and outdoor shooting with moving subjects, or when the lighting cannot be controlled.
This item contains five rolls of 120 format roll film.
- Load Capacity: 6 lb
- Folded Length: 7″
- Leg Sections: 1
- Weight: 3.2 oz
- Built-In Ball Head with 360° Motion
- 13″ Hook-and-Loop PowerStrap
- Attaches to Posts, Bars, and Tree Limbs
- Polycarbonate with Overmolded Rubber
- Compact and Easy to Store