KODAK PROFESSIONAL PORTRA 160 Film /10 sh 8 x 10 in
This 5-pack of is a daylight-balanced color negative film offering a smooth and natural color palette that is balanced with medium saturation and low contrast for accurate skin tones and consistent results. Utilizing the cinematic VISION Film technology, this film also exhibits a very fine grain structure with high sharpness and fine edge detail. A micro-structure optimized T-GRAIN emulsion makes it especially well-suited for scanning applications, and advanced development accelerators offer extended versatility when enlarging. This film has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 160/23° and is particularly well-suited to portrait, wedding, and commercial photography, as well as other general applications.
This item contains five rolls of 120 format roll film.
The Kodak Portra 160 Color Film / 135 is a color negative film great for portraits, fashion and commercial shoots. The film delivers superb performance both on-location and in a studio setting. Advanced emulsion technology provides sharp imaging, beautiful neutral skin tones and a finer grain than ever, making for excellent scanned color reproductions. Get great shots with this film, even in challenging light. Targeted Advanced Development Accelerators speed up the film development process. The film will yield 36 exposures.
- Entertainment Imaging’s KODAK VISION Film Technology provides improved grain that is ideal for scanning.
- Kodak’s Advanced Cubic Emulsions offer superior enlargement capability from a 35mm negative; this technology and Kodak’s proprietary DIR Couplers work together to optimize image sharpness and provide distinct edges and fine detail.
- Micro-Structure Optimized T-Grain Emulsions deliver finer grain than ever before; Optimized Emulsion Spectral Sensitivity and Image Modifier Chemistry produce beautiful neutral skin tones; all three features work together to create high-quality color reproductions.
- Kodak’s proprietary Targeted Advanced Development Accelerators speed up the film development process.
- The film will yield 36 exposures.