Kodak Professional Portra 400 Film 120 Propack 5 rolls
This 5-pack of Kodak’s Professional Portra 400 from B&H is a high-speed daylight-balanced color negative film offering a smooth and natural color palette that is balanced with vivid saturation and low contrast for accurate skin tones and consistent results. Utilizing the cinematic VISION Film technology, this film also exhibits a fine grain structure with very high sharpness and edge detail. A micro-structure optimized T-GRAIN emulsion makes it especially well-suited for scanning applications, and advanced development accelerators offer extended versatility when enlarging. This film has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 400/27° and is particularly well-suited to portrait and wedding photography, as well as nature, travel, and outdoor shooting with moving subjects, or when the lighting cannot be controlled.
This item contains five rolls of 120 format roll film.
PORTRA 400 Film / 4775 / 10 sh 4 x 5 in
This is a 10 sheet box of 4 x 5″ Portra 400 film from Kodak. Portra 400 is a color negative film great for portraits, fashion and commercial shoots. The film delivers superb performance both on-location and in a studio setting. Advanced emulsion technology provides sharp imaging, beautiful neutral skin tones and a finer grain than ever, making for excellent scanned color reproductions. Get great shots with this film, even in challenging light. Targeted Advanced Development Accelerators speed up the film development process.
Note! The new Portra 160 film replaces the existing Kodak Professional Portra 160NC and 160VC films
- Kodak Vision Film Technology provides improved grain that is ideal for scanning
- Kodak’s Advanced Cubic Emulsions offer superior enlargement capability from a 35mm negative; this technology and Kodak’s proprietary DIR Couplers work together to optimize image sharpness and provide distinct edges and fine detail
- Micro-Structure Optimized T-Grain Emulsions deliver finer grain than ever before; Optimized Emulsion Spectral Sensitivity and Image Modifier Chemistry produce beautiful neutral skin tones; all three features work together to create high-quality color reproductions
- Kodak’s proprietary Targeted Advanced Development Accelerators speed up the film development process
Kodak Professional Portra 400 Film 135-36 propack 5 rolls
The best photographs are often the ones you never saw coming. Because there is so little warning, you need a film that can handle a wide variety of available light and motion, indoors or out, without losing subtleties in color, sharpness, and skin tone. Kodak Professional Portra 400-speed films give you that flexibility. You can freeze the action, stop down for extra depth of field, or pick up added detail in shadow areas.
In addition to all the benefits of a faster speed, you also get strikingly fine grain. So you can shoot with confidence whether you choose Portra film NC for natural color or Portra 400VC film for vivid color.
- Natural color providing natural flesh tones
- Designed to reproduce color as the human eye sees it; Low contrast, very fine grain, and natural colors
- T-Grain emulsion technology delivers smooth, natural reproduction of the full range of flesh tones, plus exceptional color saturation.
- Color balance: Daylight or electronic flash
- Suggested applications: Advertising/Illustration, Architecture, Corporate/industrial, Fashion/glamour, Medical/scientific, Museum/Art/Copy, Portraiture (electronic flash), Wedding (daylight and electronic flash)