51 1/8″ PROFESSIONAL LF ROLLING TRIMMER W/ STAND
Rolling Trimmers are the new generation of paper cutters.
Designed for safety and accuracy, the cutting blades are encased in a plastic housing that virtually eliminates the chance of personal injury. The rotary action of these trimmers allow the blade to cut in either direction and sharpen itself as it cuts. It’s this self sharpening action that produces a clean burr-free cut and guarantees many years of smooth precise cutting.
Dahle’s Professional Trimmers are designed for heavy duty applications where precision is essential. These trimmers are equipped with a ground self-sharpening blade that cuts in either direction. This series is perfect for cutting paper, trimming photographs, and large format printing. These trimmers include s metal stand with paper catch that offers a stable and secure mounting solution for your 558 trimmer. This stand also maximizes floor space while providing an optimal and comfortable height for trimming.
The Model 558 S Features:
• 33-1/2″ tall metal stand with paper catch.
• 51-1/8″ Cut Length
• Ground steel blade is encased in protective housing for safety
• Cuts up to 12 sheets of paper at a time
• Self-sharpening blade cuts in both directions
• Automatic clamp holds work securely
• Sturdy metal base with pre-printed guides
• Imprinted protractor for angled cuts
• German engineered for precision and accuracy
• Dimensions are 45 1/2″” x 14″” and weighs 19 pounds
• Great for photographers, office professionals, print shops and graphic design agencies.
• Stand offers a stable and secure mounting solution
for your 558 trimmer.
Stack Cutter – 200 Sheet Capacity
Stack Cutter – 200 Sheet Capacity
*STAND IS OPTIONAL
Cutting multiple sheets of paper is easy work for a Dahle rolling trimmer or guillotine, but when you need to cut an entire stack, there’s no better tool then a Dahle Stack Cutter. These industrial workhorses will give you the precision you need along with the safety you deserve. Each cutter has built in features that will increase the efficiency of your tasks as well as provide a safe and pleasurable cutting experience.
Dahle Professional Stack Cutters are manually operated but make easy cutting of up to 700 sheets of paper at a time. Safety shields can be found on either side of the cutting blade and will not allow the blade to move while they are in the up position. Once the shields are in place, you have the ability to cut cleanly though 200, 500, or 700 sheets of paper with very little effort. This clean, burr free cut through such a large stack of paper is made possible through a ground Solingen Steel blade and a paper clamp that places even pressure across the entire cutting surface. Model 842 offers an adjustable paper guide and models 846 and 848 feature a spindle driven, self-locking backstop for extreme accuracy and convenience during repetitive cuts. These cutters can be mounted on any secure table surface although the optional floor stands are recommended for proper cutting height and leverage.
- Effortlessly cuts through large stacks of paper
- Built in safety covers on both sides of the blade prevent the blade from moving while up
- Quick action clamp holds work securely and evenly across the entire cutting surface
- Spindle driven self-locking backstop for extreme accuracy and repetitive cutting (846, 848)
- Optional stand provides proper height and leverage for easy cutting