Quasar® R 5x Sensor Loupe®
Quasar® R 5x Sensor Loupe®
Quasar® R Sensor Loupe® Magnifier with Dark Adaptation Technology
- Quasar® R 5x Sensor Loupe® with Dark Adaptation Technology (1)
- CR2032 lithium batteries (2)
- Foam coated hard case (1)
- Dark Adaptation Technology (DAT)
- Seven (7) white and seven 7 red super bright LEDs
- 67 mm ring for attachment of filters and extension tubes
- Fluorine coated (MgF2) ED Glass to enhance resolution and reduce chromatic aberration
- Bright Vue technology to create a 3D representation
As a company based on utilization of scientific knowledge, VisibleDust is proud to introduce an original and innovative device called the Quasar® R 5x Sensor Loupe® Magnifier with Dark Adaptation Technology.
This new device uses Dark Adaptation Technology (DAT) to enhance visual acuity to find dust and stains which are otherwise not visible in the presence of white light. Quasar® R comes with fourteen (14) bright LEDs, seven (7) of which are a unique red LEDs with specially chosen wavelengths to increase visibility of dust particles. At this specific wavelength, the red LEDs cause the iris to dilate the pupil as wide as possible, allowing more light into the eye so that sensitivity in photoreceptors is enhanced several fold. After only a few seconds of the pupil widening, you will be able to see the sensor more clearly, and in greater detail.
Dark Adaptation Technology allows more light to enter to the pupil of the eye enhancing the ability to see the sensor more clearly.
The Quasar® R 5x Sensor Loupe® Magnifier comes with a 5x magnification ED (extra low dispersion) glass and Fluorine coating (MgF2) to enhance resolution and reduce chromatic aberration.
Another feature of the Quasar® R 5x Sensor Loupe® Magnifier is a 67 mm metal ring allowing filters and extension tubes for alternative photography to be attached.
FILERS AND OTHER ACCESSORIES
ARE NOT INCLUDED
ARE NOT INCLUDED
The Bright Vue technology used in Quasar® R Sensor Loupe® Magnifier uses seven white or red super bright LEDs with vari-angled orientation specifically designed to create a 3D representation and identify even the smallest spots with heightened eye resolution.
Quasar PLUS Sensor Loupe 7X NEW!!
Helping you to clearly recognize dust and other particles on your image sensor, the Quasar Plus 7x Sensor Loupe fromVisible Dust is a fixed-focus magnifier featuring Bright Vue technology and six LED lights that illuminate and help locate spots on a sensor. Benefiting high viewing clarity is the use of extra-low dispersion K9 optical glass, which has been treated with a MgF2 fluorine coating to maintain high resolution, minimize chromatic aberration, and render dust and spots with a 3D quality. Its design also incorporates a 52mm threaded ring to accept optional optical filters or hoods in order to improve viewing conditions and block ambient light. In addition to gaining a magnified view of your image sensor, this loupe can also be used to view negatives, slides, or other small objects.
- 7x magnification loupe designed for inspecting image sensors and identifying dust particles or other spots.
- Bright Vue technology uses six vari-angled LEDs to illuminate the surface for clearer, brighter viewing.
- MgF2 fluorine-coated extra-low dispersion K9 optical glass maintains a high degree of viewing clarity and resolution by reducing chromatic aberrations, resulting in a 3D viewing quality.
- Integrated 52mm thread accepts optional filters, close-up lenses, or hoods:
- Amber filters can be used to lessen the blue light, reduce glare, and increase viewing contrast for easier viewing in low-light conditions.
- Polarizing filters can be used to help better distinguish dust from stains on the sensor.
- Screw-on lens hoods can be used to block stray light and improve the viewing conditions when working in brighter conditions.
- A 52mm male-to-male threaded adapter can also be used to attach the loupe to camera lenses for creative photography applications.
- Compact design does not have to be mounted to the camera for use.
- Loupe is also ideal for viewing negatives, slides, and other small documents.
- Two CR2025/2032 lithium batteries are included along with a hard case for protecting the loupe during travel or storage.