100W/12V Quartz-Halogen Lamp for 670MXL and 670VCCE (EFP)
- Quartz-halogen lamp light source for constant color temperature and unvarying brightness.
- Dichroic color correction using fade-free, stepless filters: 0-200cc in Yellow and Cyan, 0-170cc in Magenta.
- A massive aluminum girder that locks into a die-cast base, through-bolted to a steel reinforcement plate. It is rock steady and vibration-free. Precise focusing through double-rail, lash-free, adjustable friction drive controls. Left-and right-hand focusing knobs are standard.
- Extra long design permits 18X magnification from 35mm.
- Counterbalanced, die cast carriage on nylon bearings to ensure smooth and effortless travel.
The Saunders/LPL interchangeable negative carrier system is a tremendous advantage for schools and facilities with a mix of models. Carriers are the professionally preferred hinged, glassless, rapid shift type. They are available in all standard formats, including one for mounted slides. A Universal glass-type carrier with adjustable masking blades is also available. Features Saunders/LPL Medium-Format Negative Carriers are compatible with both 670 and 6700 Series Enlargers. Professional-quality, with black, anodized aluminum construction. Hinged for fastest handling.
Makes it easier to fine focus while looking through grain magnifier, especially when making larger prints. 24″ long extension shaft, connected to adapter via coil joint, allows full range of movement. Precision engineered, non-slip adapter fits over fine focus knob on all Saunders/LPL 4 x 5″ enlargers. Also works on Saunders/LPL 670-series enlargers fitted with optional fine focusing attachment (Cat. No. 240-300) Also works with all Saunders/LPL 4 x 5″ enlargers.