11 X 18 Oak Porta-Trace LED
* All of the these are made with 5/8″ solid oak – no veneer
* The top is smooth to enable you to go right the edge
* Simply the best value on the market for a furniture quailty Lightbox
* They are a great addition to any office or den
The Seal 210M Dry Mount Press is a table-top, heat-activated dry mounting system. It utilizes uniform heat and pressure to mount, laminate and texturize prints on substrates up to 1″ thick. Comes with a direct temperature readout for precise control. Manufacturer’s warranty covers on-site service only.
|Platen Size||23 x 18.5″ / 58.4 x 47 cm|
|Maximum Thickness||1″ / 2.5 cm|
|Temperature Range||150 to 300°F / 65 to 149°C|
|Dimensions||W: 27 x D: 23 x H: 11 to 20″ / W: 66 x D: 58.4 x H: 27.9 to 50.8 cm|
State of the art, fully assembled, plumbed, and lab tested temperature regulated sink package. +/- 1/2 degree F 1-7 GPM, vacuum breaker, 4′ armored spray hose, ball valve shut-off. dual scale 3″ thermometer, stainless steel brackets, two valve tempered outlets, 100% chrome brass fittings, 1000 lb. test tubing. Features + 1/2 degree F 1-7 GPM Check stop valves Vacuum breaker 4′ armored spray hose with tempered water source and ball valve shut off Dual scale 3″ thermometer with recalibration screw Includes maintenance log & thermostatic mixer manual Stainless steel brackets Two valve tempered water outlets with 3/4″ GHT fittings, one behind sink for processor hookup. 100% solid copper, chromed brass fittings & armored 1000 lb. test tubing
HZ**–This item is a HazMat item any orders that include Hazmat Items will incur a $25.00 per box fee over and above the shipping stated.
Use KODAK Rapid Print Scanner to quickly scan and save your most cherished photos. It’s easy!
- Bring up to 200 photo prints to the store.
- Load and scan up to 20 photos at a time.
- The scanner’s de-skewing feature will automatically straighten crooked or upside prints.
- Your pictures are turned into digital images and stored onto a KODAK Picture CD.
- Keeps pictures safe for generations
State-of-the-Art, fully assembled, plumbed, and lab tested. One Year LTD Warranty on Water Controls. plus or minus1/2 degree G, 1-7 GPM Mixer. Check stop valves. Vacuum breaker. Dual scale 3″ thermometer with recalibration screw. 4 Ft. armored spray hose. Includes Thermostatic mixer manual. Stainless steel brackets. Three valves tempered and one untempered water outlets with 3/4″ GHT fittings. 100% plated brass fittings and stainless steel armored 1000 lb. test tubing. 72″ x 32″ x 13″