12 X 14 Oak Porta-Trace LED
* All of the these are made with 5/8″ solid oak – no veneer
* The top is smooth to enable you to go right the edge
* Simply the best value on the market for a furniture quailty Lightbox
* They are a great addition to any office or den
The Bienfang Masterpiece 250 & 550 Mechanical Press are versatile, dependable and will handle an array of sizes and artistic applications. Both the 250 & 550 models have an easy to read digital display with touch pad controls and pre-set programs.
- Heat Mounting
- Applying Texture
- All have capability of finishing pieces larger than press itself
- Adjustable pressure for materials up to 1″ thick
- Easy to clean platen surfaces
Use KODAK Rapid Print Scanner to quickly scan and save your most cherished photos. It’s easy!
- Bring up to 200 photo prints to the store.
- Load and scan up to 20 photos at a time.
- The scanner’s de-skewing feature will automatically straighten crooked or upside prints.
- Your pictures are turned into digital images and stored onto a KODAK Picture CD.
- Keeps pictures safe for generations
The Scorpion rig is the ultimate solution to DSLR shoulder mounted shooting with an EVF. At the center of the Scorpion is our highly adjustable DSLR Baseplate, which allows you to mount any DSLR to the rig and mount your rig onto a tripod. The baseplate attaches to your tripod using the standard tripod plate screws; (2) 1/4 20 and (1) 3/8 16. You can also easily quick release your camera from the rig by turning the red knob on the side of the baseplate and pulling up on your camera. This unique feature allows you to quickly switch between using the camera on its own or as part of your rig.
Our new curved form-fitting silicone gel shoulder pad connects to the back of the baseplate via two 2 M/F rods. The rods screw into the back of the DSLR baseplate and connect to the front of the shoulder pad via 15mm quick release ports, making the switch from shoulder mount to tripod use quick and easy. The Scorpion Shoulder Assembly also features an innovative ball joint built into the front of the shoulder pad. This allows the entire shoulder pad assembly to articulate in multiple directions so shooters can angle it to fit their body for individual comfort. This should be done with one hand while the kit is on your shoulder. The ball joint is released and secured by the red top lever.
The Scorpion can be used on your left or right shoulder. The Scorpion shoulder assembly also has a built in top handle for placing and removing it from your shoulder, low mode shooting and easy carrying. The handle can be positioned up or set down into the shoulder pad for storage with the turn of a Zacuto quick release lever.
The Scorpion kit is finished off with a 7lb Z-lite counterbalance and Zgrips V3 with 4.5 rods. With the shoulder pad and counterbalance weight coming directly off of the back of the baseplate, the rig is perfectly in-line with the camera and ready to be used with one of our EVFs or an on-board monitor for traditional ENG style shooting. You can mount your EVF or monitor to the side of the rig using the included EVF mount.
-DSLR Baseplate with (2) sets of 3.5″ M/F Rods
-Scorpion Shoulder Assembly
-Zgrips V3 with 4.5″ Rods
-EVF Scorpion Mount