12 X 14 Oak Porta-Trace LED
* All of the these are made with 5/8″ solid oak – no veneer
* The top is smooth to enable you to go right the edge
* Simply the best value on the market for a furniture quailty Lightbox
* They are a great addition to any office or den
Available on backorder
California Proposition 65
670CXL Triple Condenser Enlarger
670CXL Triple Condenser Enlarger
Top of the line for medium format black-and-whiteThere's one word for black and white prints made on a condenser enlarger: “snappy”. And none are more crisp than those printed on a 670CXL. Except for the lamphouse, it is identical to the dichroic model (lamphouses are interchangeable and available separately). Though primarily intended for B&W, the CXL is “color-ready” by using the built-in filter drawer to hold color correction (CC) filters or interchanging the lamphouse with a dichroic unit. Priced for the hobbyist, this incredibly rugged enlarger is widely used in schools and for commercial applications. Features A triple condenser design guarantees uniform, corner-to-corner illumination. A lever-operated pressure plate indexes the carrier and keeps negatives flat. A red safety filter is included with the CXL. The filter insert is removable, allowing the holder to be used for under-the-lens filters and accessories. A filter drawer holds filters above the optical path. This eliminates the chance of degrading the image, a risk with under-the-lens filters.
JUMBO 160M – 115V
JUMBO 160M – 115V
The Bienfang 160M is a high-quality, intermediate-sized press designed for professional dry mounting, laminating and texturing by professional photographers, artists, and educators
The Seal 160M Jumbo press is a table-top, heat-activated dry mounting system that utilizes heat and pressure to mount, laminate and texturize prints on substrates up to 1″ thick. Direct temperature readout for precise control. 115V, 8.3amps, 1000W. Manufacturer’s warranty covers on-site service only.
- Develops 860 lbs. pressure on its large 18.5 x 15.5″ platen
- Free floating platen doesn’t shift
- Extra-wide opening
- Simple pressure adjustments
- Extended temperature range thermostatically controlled from 150-350F degrees
- Non-stick platen
24 X 36 Table 4-18 Watt 5000k Oak Porta-Trace
“The tough stainless steel frame and the thick plexi-glass top team together to provide a durable tool for all your applications for years to come. Features bright, even lighting. “
COMMERCIAL 250 PRESS INTERNATIONAL 230V
The Seal 250 Commercial Dry Mount Press is a table-top, heat-activated dry mounting system. It utilizes uniform heat and pressure to mount, laminate, and texturize prints on substrates up to 1″ thick. It comes with direct temperature readout for precise control. Manufacturer’s warranty covers on-site service only.
Note: This item is ONLY wired for 230V, European voltage.
- Fast Operation
- Superior heating system quickly brings the platen to uniform temperature ensuring 100% bonding.
- Extended Temperature Range
- Thermostat control adjusts from 100-300°F (38-150°C) to cover a wide range of operating temperatures.
- Programmed Heating Cycles
- Temperature and time may be set by stored programs in control unit.
- Temperature Readout
- Platen temperature is indicated on LED display on top of unit.
- Cycle Time Readout
- Remaining time in the cycle is displayed.
- Oversize Capacity
- Design allows processing of materials larger than the press platen by sliding the work side-to-side or out of the front or back of the press.
- Extra-Wide Opening
- Opens a full 9″ (23 cm) for 550 and 10″ (25 cm) for 250 to provide easy access to platen surface
- Easy Pressure Adjustment
- Pressure adjusts and locks in seconds to accept materials up to 1″ (25mm) thick.
- Non-Stick Surface
- Platen surface is specially coated to help keep adhesives from sticking.
- Free-Floating Platen
- Seats evenly on the work without shifting to provide uniform pressure across the entire surface
- Rugged Construction
- Steel cantilevers increase durability and allow maximum pressure on work within the press; metal top and base construction adds ruggedness.
WIDE FORMAT ANTI-STATIC IONIZING FILM CLEANER
The KSE-250i is the newest film cleaner from Kinetronics. The KSE-250i is designed to clean up to 10″ or 250mm wide. The KSE-250i has electronic ionization, four anti-static brushes and filtered air. The high-tech cleaner has six titanium emitters to create clouds of ions that dissipate static charges on film. Dust and debris are then smoothly whisked off the film, which insures crisp, sharp images and scans.
The KSE-250i is designed for use by digital labs, aerial photographers and fine art photographers. It has been engineered to be a tough “work horse” with a steel cabinet, state of the art low-voltage circuit design and a ball bearing fan. The machine operates on 12 volts DC and uses a universal power supply with input from 90 VAC to 240 VAC in either 50 or 60 Hz. For correct power cord please specify the country of use. The KSE-250i is sold with a one-year warranty.
LENGTH: 14″ or 356mm
WIDTH: 4 1/4″ or 105mm
HEIGHT: 4 1/2″ or 114mm
WEIGHT: 5.3 lbs or 2.4 kg.
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 6 lbs. or 2.75 kg.