Available on backorder
|Dimensions||27.42 × 15.13 × 11.83 in|
California Proposition 65
MoGoPod kit M MogoPod size M TPD-2 fluid headquick release adapter,
- MoGoPod Monopod size: m
- Tripod Leg Stand
- Fluid head with quick-release
Shanny SN600SC E-TTL Flash for Canon
- Guide Number: GN62(ISO100,200mm)
- Wireless Flash: Optical transmission Master/Slave, Radio transmission Slave
- High speed sync: 1/8000s
- Flash mode: ETTL, M, MULTI
- Trigger mode: Set-top flash, optical transmission, radio transmission, light trigger
- Zoom range: Auto,20~200mm (When using wide angle dispersion plate is 14 mm)
- Master flash: Master optical pulse signal transmission
- Slave flash: Optical pulse SLAVE Canon/Nikon. Light trigger S1/S2, wireless SLAVE (Need to cooperate with the upgrade module in software, with an external RADIO module)
- Flash control: 8 levels of output control (1/128~1/1), 22 levels of fine tuning
- Frequency flash: 1~199Hz
- Recycle time: Quick flash less than 2s, ordinary flash less than 3s
- Radio triggering distance: About 100m;
- Optical triggering distance: About 20 m
- Flash groups: Support for multiple flash groups Radio Channels: 4~16
- Optical Channels: 4
- Flash light ratio: 8:1~1:1~1:8
Pictools 120CM Folding Beauty Dish w/ Grid and speedlite bracket
The Pictools Folding Beauty Dish provides a soft-quality light with reduced shadows. The silver interior adds just enough “Pop to your portraits to make them standout! Featuring interchangeable speed rings, the Pictools Folding Beauty Dish comes with everything you need including a Bowens Mount, Bowens-compatible Speedlite Mount, Inner Reflector, Exterior White Diffuser, Detachable Grid and Carrying Case.
HR Digital Circular Pol 86mm GERMANY
HR Digital Circular Pol 86mm GERMANY
The Rodenstock HR Digital Super MC
Circular Polarizing Filter helps to reduce reflections and glare
by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a
non-metallic surface. The light from the sun naturally becomes partially
polarized due to reflecting off electrons in air molecules, causing the light
to scatter into what appears as haze. A polarizing filter arranges, and
filters, this directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected
light, allowing for the absorption of much of this light. This results in a
noticeable reduction of glare and reflections from non-metallic surfaces and an
increase in the saturation of skies and foliage.
A circular polarizer only differs from a linear polarizer in
that it contains a quarter wave plane in addition to the linear polarizing
filter. The addition of this quarter wave plane is to circularly polarize the
linearly polarized light for the use of auto focus and exposure functions. Due
to how the light is broken down and filtered with a linear polarizer, auto
focus and exposure accuracy become skewed during use. When the light becomes
circularly polarized, it permits the use of these functions.
Rodenstock’s Digital Super MC filters feature a brass slimline filter mount with front filter threads. This allows
the attachment of other filters or lens hoods while still maintaing the
vignette-reduction capabilities of a slim filter. It is constructed from
16-layer, eight layers on each side, multicoated hardened optical glass.
Helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light
that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface.
Polarizing filters arrange, and filter, directionally polarized
light perpendicularly to the reflected light, allowing for the absorption of
much of the light.
Clears up haze in distant landscapes and provides more
saturated, vivid colors.
Strongest effect when used at a 90° from the sun.
Circular polarizers are ideal for use with digital cameras and
autofocus lenses where a linear polarizer will often disrupt auto exposure and focus
Hardened optical glass construction features a 16-layer
multi-coating to help prevent ghosting and reflection as well as increase light
Requires 1.5 fstop correction.
Proudly made in Germany!