|Dimensions||31.12 × 17.05 × 13.34 in|
JUST A BASIC RIG THAT
GETS THE JOB DONE. CAN BE UPGRADED TO FULL-ON FANCY-SCHMANCY AT ANY TIME.
can obsess all day about the perfect shoulder rig or you can just get this one
and enjoy stable run & gun footage without any fuss.
get one beefy, rubberized hand grip that can be adjusted up and down or side to
side to achieve perfect balance. Not sure you want just one handle?
said, should you decide you really want a second handle, you
can always add one later.
links are fully rosetted so they won’t slip as you run & gun your way over
undulous terrain. The adjustment knobs have ball bearings so they’re easy to
tighten and loosen.
rig, like all of our shoulder rigs, features a quick-release system that lets
you quickly detach your camera from the rig when you want to switch to a
tripod, slider, or what have you.
your needs become less basic, you can always add a counterweight
or a field monitor. Need front rods? No
problem, these will bolt right on. What about a top
The point is, this rig
doesn’t have to stay basic, but you just might find that basic is all you
really need. Either way, you’re golden with the Basic Shoulder Rig.
- Guide Number: GN62(ISO100,200mm)
- Wireless Flash: Optical transmission Master/Slave, Radio transmission Slave
- High speed sync: 1/8000s
- Flash mode: ETTL, M, MULTI
- Trigger mode: Set-top flash, optical transmission, radio transmission, light trigger
- Zoom range: Auto,20~200mm (When using wide angle dispersion plate is 14 mm)
- Master flash: Master optical pulse signal transmission
- Slave flash: Optical pulse SLAVE Canon/Nikon. Light trigger S1/S2, wireless SLAVE (Need to cooperate with the upgrade module in software, with an external RADIO module)
- Flash control: 8 levels of output control (1/128~1/1), 22 levels of fine tuning
- Frequency flash: 1~199Hz
- Recycle time: Quick flash less than 2s, ordinary flash less than 3s
- Radio triggering distance: About 100m;
- Optical triggering distance: About 20 m
- Flash groups: Support for multiple flash groups Radio Channels: 4~16
- Optical Channels: 4
- Flash light ratio: 8:1~1:1~1:8