24″X 100 FT. GLOSSY INKJET PAPER
- Bright white, 10 mil, 255 gsm resin-coated photo paper with glossy microporous surface coating
- For top-quality results from high-res cameras and 8 and 12 color wide-gamut photo printers
- Engineered to stay flat even with heavy ink loads for deep blacks and saturated colors
- Smooth, resin-coated base paper looks and feels like traditional photo papers
- Thermal or cold laminating films can be applied to extend print life or add rigidity
Use KODAK Rapid Print Scanner to quickly scan and save your most cherished photos. It’s easy!
- Bring up to 200 photo prints to the store.
- Load and scan up to 20 photos at a time.
- The scanner’s de-skewing feature will automatically straighten crooked or upside prints.
- Your pictures are turned into digital images and stored onto a KODAK Picture CD.
- Keeps pictures safe for generations
The Scorpion rig is the ultimate solution to DSLR shoulder mounted shooting with an EVF. At the center of the Scorpion is our highly adjustable DSLR Baseplate, which allows you to mount any DSLR to the rig and mount your rig onto a tripod. The baseplate attaches to your tripod using the standard tripod plate screws; (2) 1/4 20 and (1) 3/8 16. You can also easily quick release your camera from the rig by turning the red knob on the side of the baseplate and pulling up on your camera. This unique feature allows you to quickly switch between using the camera on its own or as part of your rig.
Our new curved form-fitting silicone gel shoulder pad connects to the back of the baseplate via two 2 M/F rods. The rods screw into the back of the DSLR baseplate and connect to the front of the shoulder pad via 15mm quick release ports, making the switch from shoulder mount to tripod use quick and easy. The Scorpion Shoulder Assembly also features an innovative ball joint built into the front of the shoulder pad. This allows the entire shoulder pad assembly to articulate in multiple directions so shooters can angle it to fit their body for individual comfort. This should be done with one hand while the kit is on your shoulder. The ball joint is released and secured by the red top lever.
The Scorpion can be used on your left or right shoulder. The Scorpion shoulder assembly also has a built in top handle for placing and removing it from your shoulder, low mode shooting and easy carrying. The handle can be positioned up or set down into the shoulder pad for storage with the turn of a Zacuto quick release lever.
The Scorpion kit is finished off with a 7lb Z-lite counterbalance and Zgrips V3 with 4.5 rods. With the shoulder pad and counterbalance weight coming directly off of the back of the baseplate, the rig is perfectly in-line with the camera and ready to be used with one of our EVFs or an on-board monitor for traditional ENG style shooting. You can mount your EVF or monitor to the side of the rig using the included EVF mount.
-DSLR Baseplate with (2) sets of 3.5″ M/F Rods
-Scorpion Shoulder Assembly
-Zgrips V3 with 4.5″ Rods
-EVF Scorpion Mount
The Bienfang® Vacuum Press is the preferred choice of professionals. The Vacuum Press offers a space-saving work surface and the option of processing several pieces of varying size and thickness simultaneously. Complete with digital display and touch pad controls, it is guaranteed to provide years of service with its durable framework and built-to-last construction. Owning a Bienfang Press includes Bienfang Technical Support for all of your application and equipment needs.
- Cold mounting
- Heat mounting
- Appling texture
- Pre-Drying Materials
- Eliminates pre-drying steps
- Available in three sizes (3648H, 4468H, 5298H)
- Dura-Box alloy frame with tight vacuum seal
- Space-saving work surface
- Maintenance-free vacuum pump
- Programmable system controller with factory-installed programs for temperature and dwell time
- Easy-read digital display
- Touch-pad controls
- End-of-cycle signal
State-of-the-Art, fully assembled, plumbed, and lab tested. One Year LTD Warranty on Water Controls. plus or minus1/2 degree G, 1-7 GPM Mixer. Check stop valves. Vacuum breaker. Dual scale 3″ thermometer with recalibration screw. 4 Ft. armored spray hose. Includes Thermostatic mixer manual. Stainless steel brackets. Three valves tempered and one untempered water outlets with 3/4″ GHT fittings. 100% plated brass fittings and stainless steel armored 1000 lb. test tubing. 72″ x 32″ x 13″