Background Aqua – 3/4 in. x 4 in. tube
Discover the diversity and satisfaction of direct image enhancement via hand applied altered techniques on prints film transparencies negatives and other surfaces. The merging of painting techniques with your own photographic imagery enables you to artistically attain the best of both worlds creating Colorful Creations to cherish yourself or share with others. Marshall products may be used alone in combination of any of these methods
• Overlaying of oil colors on toned retouched prints to produce other colored effects
• Applying Photo Pencils over in combination with Photo Oils
• Applying Photo Oil colors over Spot-All Dyes after liquid has dried
• Applying oils in a light to heavy range with brush palette knife.
• And always remember to prepare glossy prints with Marshalls Pre-Color Spray.