- Quartz-halogen lamp light source for constant color temperature and unvarying brightness.
- Dichroic color correction using fade-free, stepless filters: 0-200cc in Yellow and Cyan, 0-170cc in Magenta.
- A massive aluminum girder that locks into a die-cast base, through-bolted to a steel reinforcement plate. It is rock steady and vibration-free. Precise focusing through double-rail, lash-free, adjustable friction drive controls. Left-and right-hand focusing knobs are standard.
- Extra long design permits 18X magnification from 35mm.
- Counterbalanced, die cast carriage on nylon bearings to ensure smooth and effortless travel.
~ Converts the Filtration to Variable Contrast/Constant ExposureVCCE Dichroic Module contains Dual filtration channels in one head. Channel one is calibrated for Kodak Polycontrast III™ RC and compatible papers (grades 0-5), channel two is calibrated for llford Multigrade III™ RC and compatible papers (grades 0-5). Fits in all LPL 4550XLG and 4500-II enlargers.