LAMPHOUSE FOR 4550XLG COLOR DICHROIC (NOT SOLD SEPARATELY)
The Omega/LPL 14×17 easel (11″ x14″ using blades)Four independent ultra-flat bladesSelf-locking blade actuatorsAll-metal constructionLow, compact profile designMasking assembly automatically locks in open (up) positionMasking assembly is removable leaving a single-size 14″ x 17″ easelOne year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- Quartz-halogen lamp light source for constant color temperature and unvarying brightness.
- Dichroic color correction using fade-free, stepless filters: 0-200cc in Yellow and Cyan, 0-170cc in Magenta.
- A massive aluminum girder that locks into a die-cast base, through-bolted to a steel reinforcement plate. It is rock steady and vibration-free. Precise focusing through double-rail, lash-free, adjustable friction drive controls. Left-and right-hand focusing knobs are standard.
- Extra long design permits 18X magnification from 35mm.
- Counterbalanced, die cast carriage on nylon bearings to ensure smooth and effortless travel.
The Saunders/LPL interchangeable negative carrier system is a tremendous advantage for schools and facilities with a mix of models. Carriers are the professionally preferred hinged, glassless, rapid shift type. They are available in all standard formats, including one for mounted slides. A Universal glass-type carrier with adjustable masking blades is also available. Features Saunders/LPL Medium-Format Negative Carriers are compatible with both 670 and 6700 Series Enlargers. Professional-quality, with black, anodized aluminum construction. Hinged for fastest handling.