BLACK CLAMSHELL PORTFOLIO BOX WITH BLACK LINING 20.25×24.25×2
- Stylish and durable presentation or storage box
- Top and bottom remain flat when opened, allowing easy access to contents
- Safe for long term storage
- Attractive black buckram exterior
- .098 heavyweight binders board
- Buffered, acid-free and lignin-free black paper interior lining
- Neutral Ph adhesive used in box construction
- Sized for the most popular digital print formats
Dimensions: 201/4” W x 241/4” H x 2″ D
The Scorpion rig is the ultimate solution to DSLR shoulder mounted shooting with an EVF. At the center of the Scorpion is our highly adjustable DSLR Baseplate, which allows you to mount any DSLR to the rig and mount your rig onto a tripod. The baseplate attaches to your tripod using the standard tripod plate screws; (2) 1/4 20 and (1) 3/8 16. You can also easily quick release your camera from the rig by turning the red knob on the side of the baseplate and pulling up on your camera. This unique feature allows you to quickly switch between using the camera on its own or as part of your rig.
Our new curved form-fitting silicone gel shoulder pad connects to the back of the baseplate via two 2 M/F rods. The rods screw into the back of the DSLR baseplate and connect to the front of the shoulder pad via 15mm quick release ports, making the switch from shoulder mount to tripod use quick and easy. The Scorpion Shoulder Assembly also features an innovative ball joint built into the front of the shoulder pad. This allows the entire shoulder pad assembly to articulate in multiple directions so shooters can angle it to fit their body for individual comfort. This should be done with one hand while the kit is on your shoulder. The ball joint is released and secured by the red top lever.
The Scorpion can be used on your left or right shoulder. The Scorpion shoulder assembly also has a built in top handle for placing and removing it from your shoulder, low mode shooting and easy carrying. The handle can be positioned up or set down into the shoulder pad for storage with the turn of a Zacuto quick release lever.
The Scorpion kit is finished off with a 7lb Z-lite counterbalance and Zgrips V3 with 4.5 rods. With the shoulder pad and counterbalance weight coming directly off of the back of the baseplate, the rig is perfectly in-line with the camera and ready to be used with one of our EVFs or an on-board monitor for traditional ENG style shooting. You can mount your EVF or monitor to the side of the rig using the included EVF mount.
-DSLR Baseplate with (2) sets of 3.5″ M/F Rods
-Scorpion Shoulder Assembly
-Zgrips V3 with 4.5″ Rods
-EVF Scorpion Mount
The Bienfang® Vacuum Press is the preferred choice of professionals. The Vacuum Press offers a space-saving work surface and the option of processing several pieces of varying size and thickness simultaneously. Complete with digital display and touch pad controls, it is guaranteed to provide years of service with its durable framework and built-to-last construction. Owning a Bienfang Press includes Bienfang Technical Support for all of your application and equipment needs.
- Cold mounting
- Heat mounting
- Appling texture
- Pre-Drying Materials
- Eliminates pre-drying steps
- Available in three sizes (3648H, 4468H, 5298H)
- Dura-Box alloy frame with tight vacuum seal
- Space-saving work surface
- Maintenance-free vacuum pump
- Programmable system controller with factory-installed programs for temperature and dwell time
- Easy-read digital display
- Touch-pad controls
- End-of-cycle signal
HZ**–This item is a HazMat item any orders that include Hazmat Items will incur a $25.00 per box fee over and above the shipping stated.
The Bienfang Masterpiece 250 & 550 Mechanical Press are versatile, dependable and will handle an array of sizes and artistic applications. Both the 250 & 550 models have an easy to read digital display with touch pad controls and pre-set programs.
- Heat Mounting
- Applying Texture
- All have capability of finishing pieces larger than press itself
- Adjustable pressure for materials up to 1″ thick
- Easy to clean platen surfaces