Bulk 316 Plus DHAP Orange 1.3x / 20 mm
Available on backorder
California Proposition 65
The Scorpion rig is the ultimate solution to DSLR shoulder mounted shooting with an EVF. At the center of the Scorpion is our highly adjustable DSLR Baseplate, which allows you to mount any DSLR to the rig and mount your rig onto a tripod. The baseplate attaches to your tripod using the standard tripod plate screws; (2) 1/4 20 and (1) 3/8 16. You can also easily quick release your camera from the rig by turning the red knob on the side of the baseplate and pulling up on your camera. This unique feature allows you to quickly switch between using the camera on its own or as part of your rig.
Our new curved form-fitting silicone gel shoulder pad connects to the back of the baseplate via two 2 M/F rods. The rods screw into the back of the DSLR baseplate and connect to the front of the shoulder pad via 15mm quick release ports, making the switch from shoulder mount to tripod use quick and easy. The Scorpion Shoulder Assembly also features an innovative ball joint built into the front of the shoulder pad. This allows the entire shoulder pad assembly to articulate in multiple directions so shooters can angle it to fit their body for individual comfort. This should be done with one hand while the kit is on your shoulder. The ball joint is released and secured by the red top lever.
The Scorpion can be used on your left or right shoulder. The Scorpion shoulder assembly also has a built in top handle for placing and removing it from your shoulder, low mode shooting and easy carrying. The handle can be positioned up or set down into the shoulder pad for storage with the turn of a Zacuto quick release lever.
The Scorpion kit is finished off with a 7lb Z-lite counterbalance and Zgrips V3 with 4.5 rods. With the shoulder pad and counterbalance weight coming directly off of the back of the baseplate, the rig is perfectly in-line with the camera and ready to be used with one of our EVFs or an on-board monitor for traditional ENG style shooting. You can mount your EVF or monitor to the side of the rig using the included EVF mount.
-DSLR Baseplate with (2) sets of 3.5″ M/F Rods
-Scorpion Shoulder Assembly
-Zgrips V3 with 4.5″ Rods
-EVF Scorpion Mount
COMMERCIAL 250 PRESS INTERNATIONAL 230V
The Seal 250 Commercial Dry Mount Press is a table-top, heat-activated dry mounting system. It utilizes uniform heat and pressure to mount, laminate, and texturize prints on substrates up to 1″ thick. It comes with direct temperature readout for precise control. Manufacturer’s warranty covers on-site service only.
Note: This item is ONLY wired for 230V, European voltage.
- Fast Operation
- Superior heating system quickly brings the platen to uniform temperature ensuring 100% bonding.
- Extended Temperature Range
- Thermostat control adjusts from 100-300°F (38-150°C) to cover a wide range of operating temperatures.
- Programmed Heating Cycles
- Temperature and time may be set by stored programs in control unit.
- Temperature Readout
- Platen temperature is indicated on LED display on top of unit.
- Cycle Time Readout
- Remaining time in the cycle is displayed.
- Oversize Capacity
- Design allows processing of materials larger than the press platen by sliding the work side-to-side or out of the front or back of the press.
- Extra-Wide Opening
- Opens a full 9″ (23 cm) for 550 and 10″ (25 cm) for 250 to provide easy access to platen surface
- Easy Pressure Adjustment
- Pressure adjusts and locks in seconds to accept materials up to 1″ (25mm) thick.
- Non-Stick Surface
- Platen surface is specially coated to help keep adhesives from sticking.
- Free-Floating Platen
- Seats evenly on the work without shifting to provide uniform pressure across the entire surface
- Rugged Construction
- Steel cantilevers increase durability and allow maximum pressure on work within the press; metal top and base construction adds ruggedness.
24 X 36 Table 4-18 Watt 5000k Oak Porta-Trace
“The tough stainless steel frame and the thick plexi-glass top team together to provide a durable tool for all your applications for years to come. Features bright, even lighting. “
TRP The Sink II, Black, 48″ x 33″ x 13″, (UPS/OS) (OVERSIZE)
State of the art, fully assembled, plumbed, and lab tested temperature regulated sink package. +/- 1/2 degree F 1-7 GPM, vacuum breaker, 4′ armored spray hose, ball valve shut-off. dual scale 3″ thermometer, stainless steel brackets, two valve tempered outlets, 100% chrome brass fittings, 1000 lb. test tubing. Features + 1/2 degree F 1-7 GPM Check stop valves Vacuum breaker 4′ armored spray hose with tempered water source and ball valve shut off Dual scale 3″ thermometer with recalibration screw Includes maintenance log & thermostatic mixer manual Stainless steel brackets Two valve tempered water outlets with 3/4″ GHT fittings, one behind sink for processor hookup. 100% solid copper, chromed brass fittings & armored 1000 lb. test tubing
JUMBO 160M – 115V
JUMBO 160M – 115V
The Bienfang 160M is a high-quality, intermediate-sized press designed for professional dry mounting, laminating and texturing by professional photographers, artists, and educators
The Seal 160M Jumbo press is a table-top, heat-activated dry mounting system that utilizes heat and pressure to mount, laminate and texturize prints on substrates up to 1″ thick. Direct temperature readout for precise control. 115V, 8.3amps, 1000W. Manufacturer’s warranty covers on-site service only.
- Develops 860 lbs. pressure on its large 18.5 x 15.5″ platen
- Free floating platen doesn’t shift
- Extra-wide opening
- Simple pressure adjustments
- Extended temperature range thermostatically controlled from 150-350F degrees
- Non-stick platen