- You cannot add that amount of "550 MASTERPIECE PRESS 230 VOLT" to the cart because there is not enough stock (0 remaining).
HZ**–This item is a HazMat item any orders that include Hazmat Items will incur a $25.00 per box fee over and above the shipping stated.
“The tough stainless steel frame and the thick plexi-glass top team together to provide a durable tool for all your applications for years to come. Features bright, even lighting. “
The Bienfang® Vacuum Press is the preferred choice of professionals. The Vacuum Press offers a space-saving work surface and the option of processing several pieces of varying size and thickness simultaneously. Complete with digital display and touch pad controls, it is guaranteed to provide years of service with its durable framework and built-to-last construction. Owning a Bienfang Press includes Bienfang Technical Support for all of your application and equipment needs.
- Cold mounting
- Heat mounting
- Appling texture
- Pre-Drying Materials
- Eliminates pre-drying steps
- Available in three sizes (3648H, 4468H, 5298H)
- Dura-Box alloy frame with tight vacuum seal
- Space-saving work surface
- Maintenance-free vacuum pump
- Programmable system controller with factory-installed programs for temperature and dwell time
- Easy-read digital display
- Touch-pad controls
- End-of-cycle signal
Use KODAK Rapid Print Scanner to quickly scan and save your most cherished photos. It’s easy!
- Bring up to 200 photo prints to the store.
- Load and scan up to 20 photos at a time.
- The scanner’s de-skewing feature will automatically straighten crooked or upside prints.
- Your pictures are turned into digital images and stored onto a KODAK Picture CD.
- Keeps pictures safe for generations
Dichroic Enlarger for All Popular B&W Variable Contrast PapersThe specially designed VCCE system incorporates a unique, dual-range design that provides two separate filtration channels covering all popular variable contrast papers. As filtration is changed, the enlarger automatically introduces the correct amount of neutral density to maintain constant exposure throughout the range of paper grades. This is achieved with state-of-the-art, dichroic cut-off filters which selectively pass certain wavelengths while rejecting others, resulting in a spectrally pure beam of light. The 670VCCE features the same chassis and baseboard as the popular Saunders/LPL 670MXL dichroic and 670CXL triple-condenser enlargers. What's more, the 670VCCE can be purchased as a complete enlarger or lamphouse only, for use on an existing 670-series chassis. Lamphouses are completely interchangeable, without tools. Simply Dial In Filtration – The Enlarger Compensates to Maintain Constant Exposure!The heart of the 670VCCE is its revolutionary lamphouse. Two independent filtration channels allow use of all popular contrast papers: Channel “1” is calibrated for Kodak Polycontrast III, Kodak Polymax and other equivalent variable contrast papers.Channel “2” is calibrated for use with Ilford Multigrade III RC papers, or compatible papers such as Agfa and Oriental.A convenient slide-switch makes channel selection quick and easy. Once the appropriate channel has been chosen, you simply dial in the desired paper grade. Paper grade readout displays are illuminated, stepless and marked in half-grade increments: Channel one displays filtration settings from -1 to 6, Channel Two displays filtration settings from 00 to 5. The unused channel readout is automatically masked to prevent the possibility of error.