Cactus Wireless Flash Transceiver V6 IIS- Sony
The Cactus V6 IIs is a wireless flash trigger dedicated for Sony camera
and flash which supports HSS, and can remote control power output and
zoom angle of Sony system flashes. It can also triggers the Cactus V6
II, which makes the V6 IIs the World’s First Sony-supported wireless
flash trigger that supports cross-brand high-speed sync (HSS) and
control power output and zoom angle of Canon, Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus,
Panasonic and Pentax system flashes all at the same time.
Two High-Speed Sync Modes
- Normal HSS: Supports shutter speed up to 1/8000s.
- Power Sync: Boosts flash contribution above camera’s
x-sync speed, perfect for extreme conditions where Normal HSS is not
The Cactus V6 IIs has an automatic LED AF-assist light that
makes auto-focusing in dark environments possible – even in
pitched-black!3Besides the camera-mounted V6 IIs, off-camera
units will also activate the AF-assist light, which helps focusing even
when camera is far from the subject.
Dedicated for Sony devices
V6 IIs is specially designed for Sony camera and flashes with
the MI (Multi-Interface) hot shoe. Older models with the Minolta/Sony
iISO shoe are also supported with a hot shoe adapter. So it will be a
simple plug-and-play for Sony users and makes the setting up extremely
quick and easy that both amateurs and professionals appreciate.
Flash Profile Customization
Users may manually choose from popular Sony flash models on
the V6 IIs should they wish to. And for those who demands the utmost
accurate power outputs they may adjust each power level using the Cactus
Profile Editor, a computer-installed software that allows the saving of
up to 10 personalized flash profiles.
Remote Power and Zoom Control
Besides remote power control, remote zoom control is now
available to all compatible TTL flashes, which was only available on
Cactus RF60 series Wireless Flash before. This will give photographers
much quicker controls by swapping controls of power and zoom settings
directly on the V6 IIs.
The V6 IIs allows multiple photographers to trigger off-camera
flashes at the same time. Not only is this great for wedding and
events, it is also perfect for running photography workshops.
- Cross-brand wireless manual power and zoom control with HSS support of Canon, Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic and Pentax flashes with the Cactus V6 II;
- Specifically designed for Sony camera and flashes with the Multi-Interface (MI) shoe;
- Two cross-brand high-speed sync modes:
- Normal HSS supports shutter speeds up to 1/8000s;
- Power Sync boosts flash contribution above camera’s x-sync speed;
- Multi-master supports up to 20 photographers firing the same set of flashes at their own power settings;
- AF-assist light assists focusing in low light environment;
- Flash profile customization ensures accurate power output;
- Work seamlessly with the Cactus RF60 Wireless Flash series to support HSS and Power Sync;
- Other features inherited from the V6 including:
- Lo Power
- Absolute Power
- TTL Pass-through
- Group Sequence
- Sports Shutter
- Remote Shutter
- Relay Mode
- Delay Mode
- Firmware Update support