Canon T5i/700D inBrief
A laminated reference card for your camera bag.
Your new Canon Rebel T5i/700D has many controls and settings designed to allow you to make a perfect exposure.
But remembering where they are and how the features work together can be daunting.
If you decide to carry the user manual in your bag, you may discover that finding the answer to your question can be a time-consuming and frustrating experience. That is why Blue Crane Digital developed an abbreviated field reference guide for your digital SLR.
The inBrief reference card answers most camera operation questions quickly and easily. The information is arranged logically for ease of use. The reference card is laminated with foldable hinges so it lies flat and is easily stored in your camera bag.
The first panel contains a color-coded index to the rest of the panels. For instance, if you have a question about white balance, just check the index and find your answer on the purple panel. An overview of the information for each of the panels is listed below:
• Foldable, laminated hinges allow the inBrief to lie flat in your
• Answers the most common questions about camera operation
• Index and panels are color coded for quickly finding your answer
• Laminated 100LB card stock resists wear and weather
• Eliminates the need to carry your camera manual
Once you have the inBrief reference card, you can leave your manual at home!
Out of stock