FLEXICOLOR Final Rinse and Replenisher, C-41 / to make 75GAL.
The Kodak FLEXICOLOR Final Rinse and Replenisher for C-41 features redeveloped surfactants to reduce deposits and drying marks on processed color negative films. As a result, both the processed film and the seasoned working tank solution will be cleaner, requiring less maintenance and less frequent dumping of working tanks. This final rinse solution contains no stabilizing agent, which subsequently allows labs to forgo formaldehyde training or do the associated record-keeping required by OSHA guidelines.
This single solution mix makes 50L of working solution.
Available on backorder
California Proposition 65
36 X 48 Table 4-40 Watt 5000k Oak Porta-Trace (OVERSIZE)
“The tough stainless steel frame and the thick plexi-glass top team together to provide a durable tool for all your applications for years to come. Features bright, even lighting. “
670 VCCE Dichroic Auto Variable Contrast
Dichroic Enlarger for All Popular B&W Variable Contrast PapersThe specially designed VCCE system incorporates a unique, dual-range design that provides two separate filtration channels covering all popular variable contrast papers. As filtration is changed, the enlarger automatically introduces the correct amount of neutral density to maintain constant exposure throughout the range of paper grades. This is achieved with state-of-the-art, dichroic cut-off filters which selectively pass certain wavelengths while rejecting others, resulting in a spectrally pure beam of light. The 670VCCE features the same chassis and baseboard as the popular Saunders/LPL 670MXL dichroic and 670CXL triple-condenser enlargers. What's more, the 670VCCE can be purchased as a complete enlarger or lamphouse only, for use on an existing 670-series chassis. Lamphouses are completely interchangeable, without tools. Simply Dial In Filtration – The Enlarger Compensates to Maintain Constant Exposure!The heart of the 670VCCE is its revolutionary lamphouse. Two independent filtration channels allow use of all popular contrast papers: Channel “1” is calibrated for Kodak Polycontrast III, Kodak Polymax and other equivalent variable contrast papers.Channel “2” is calibrated for use with Ilford Multigrade III RC papers, or compatible papers such as Agfa and Oriental.A convenient slide-switch makes channel selection quick and easy. Once the appropriate channel has been chosen, you simply dial in the desired paper grade. Paper grade readout displays are illuminated, stepless and marked in half-grade increments: Channel one displays filtration settings from -1 to 6, Channel Two displays filtration settings from 00 to 5. The unused channel readout is automatically masked to prevent the possibility of error.
250 COMMERCIAL PRESS W/ DIGITAL DISPLAY 115V PRESS 18-1/2″X 23″ 75 LBS.
The Bienfang Masterpiece 250 & 550 Mechanical Press are versatile, dependable and will handle an array of sizes and artistic applications. Both the 250 & 550 models have an easy to read digital display with touch pad controls and pre-set programs.
- Heat Mounting
- Applying Texture
- All have capability of finishing pieces larger than press itself
- Adjustable pressure for materials up to 1″ thick
- Easy to clean platen surfaces
COMMERCIAL 250 PRESS INTERNATIONAL 230V
The Seal 250 Commercial Dry Mount Press is a table-top, heat-activated dry mounting system. It utilizes uniform heat and pressure to mount, laminate, and texturize prints on substrates up to 1″ thick. It comes with direct temperature readout for precise control. Manufacturer’s warranty covers on-site service only.
Note: This item is ONLY wired for 230V, European voltage.
- Fast Operation
- Superior heating system quickly brings the platen to uniform temperature ensuring 100% bonding.
- Extended Temperature Range
- Thermostat control adjusts from 100-300°F (38-150°C) to cover a wide range of operating temperatures.
- Programmed Heating Cycles
- Temperature and time may be set by stored programs in control unit.
- Temperature Readout
- Platen temperature is indicated on LED display on top of unit.
- Cycle Time Readout
- Remaining time in the cycle is displayed.
- Oversize Capacity
- Design allows processing of materials larger than the press platen by sliding the work side-to-side or out of the front or back of the press.
- Extra-Wide Opening
- Opens a full 9″ (23 cm) for 550 and 10″ (25 cm) for 250 to provide easy access to platen surface
- Easy Pressure Adjustment
- Pressure adjusts and locks in seconds to accept materials up to 1″ (25mm) thick.
- Non-Stick Surface
- Platen surface is specially coated to help keep adhesives from sticking.
- Free-Floating Platen
- Seats evenly on the work without shifting to provide uniform pressure across the entire surface
- Rugged Construction
- Steel cantilevers increase durability and allow maximum pressure on work within the press; metal top and base construction adds ruggedness.
FLOOR STAND FOR 4468
FLOOR STAND FOR 4468
FLOOR STAND FOR 4468