- Automatically Captures Panoramic Images
- Works with Most Compact Digital Cameras
- Includes GigaPan Stitch Software
- Powered by Six AA Batteries
- Share Your Panoramas via the Internet
The EPIC Robotic Camera Mount from GigaPan is a unique robotic camera mount that lets you use your small digital camera to capture gigapixel panoramic images. It is easy to use and remarkably efficient.
Simply set the corners of the panorama you want to capture using the EPIC’s LCD interface. The embedded software works out how many photos your camera will need to take, hundreds or even thousands. Then the EPIC begins snapping the photos, automatically organizing them in overlapping rows and columns. After shooting, the included GigaPan Stitch software assembles, aligns and blends the individual images into one large panorama. The software then uploads your panorama to GigaPan.com for sharing. You also can upload your panorama onto any website.
Which Gigapan is right for me read here:
The following equipment is needed for using the EPIC:
- A tripod capable of supporting the EPIC and your camera
- 6 x AA NiMH batteries (rechargeable ones are preferred)
- Your digital camera
- A memory card (minimum of 4GB is recommended)
- If using alkaline batteries, having a spare set is strongly recommended.
- The GigaPan EPIC comes with fully integrated software – GigaPan Stitch, which automatically combines the images captured by the GigaPan EPIC into a single brilliant panorama. Upload the images onto your computer and into the GigaPan Stitch software. GigaPan Stitch does the work for you, aligning and blending your individual pictures together for a single panorama.
- Share, store, and explore, by uploading your gigapixel panorama to GigaPan.com where the powerful technology of the GigaPan Viewer allows you to zoom in and out, seeing unbelievable detail.
- If you’re taking a panorama with fixed focus and fast shutter, you can capture over 20 pictures per minute. Indoor or night-time shots require longer shutter times and can take longer. Using the 2-second camera delay allows the GigaPan Imager and tripod to settle before each picture.
- The GigaPan Imager can be used in snow, rain and wind. Keep the Imager and camera as dry as possible, and be sure to secure your tripod so it will not tip over if bumped or pushed by wind.
- The EPIC supports 360° panoramic and 60-90° tilt ranges-of-motion.The Pause and Scroll functions give you the ability to recapture a specific photo or photos in the sequence.
- The time between exposures is adjustable.
- The EPIC moves your camera with precise incremental movements of 0.36°.
- The device is compact, yet robust and durable.
- A stainless steel mounting arm minimizes flex and vibrations.
- It is easy to navigate the EPIC’s menu with a highly visible LCD screen.
- The built-in bubble level lets you quickly position the EPIC for a perfect horizon.
- Scale and marking features enable repeatable adjustment.
- The anti-slip camera pad keeps your equipment from slipping out of position.
- It features a sleek design with strong cast-aluminum chassis.
- The EPIC has a battery tray that is easy to remove and refill.
- The controllable backlit screen can be set to “On” or “Auto” for low-light conditions, or “Off” for daylight conditions, minimizing battery drain.
Digital ELPH SD780, Digital ELPH SD1200, Digital IXUS 70, Digital IXUS 75, Digital IXUS 80, Digital IXUS 85 IS, Digital IXUS 90 IS, Digital IXUS 100 IS, Digital IXUS 110 IS, Digital IXUS 800 IS, Digital IXUS 850 IS, Digital IXUS 860 IS, Digital IXUS 870 IS, Digital IXUS 900 Ti, Digital IXUS 940 IS, Digital IXUS 950 IS, Digital IXUS 960 IS, Digital IXUS 970 IS, Digital IXUS 980, Digital IXUS 990, PowerShot A95, PowerShot A480, PowerShot A490, PowerShot A495, PowerShot A510, PowerShot A520, PowerShot A550, PowerShot A560, PowerShot A570 IS, PowerShot A580, PowerShot A590 IS, PowerShot A700, PowerShot A710 IS, PowerShot A720 IS, PowerShot A800, PowerShot A810, PowerShot A1000 IS, PowerShot A1100 IS, PowerShot A1200, PowerShot A1300, PowerShot A2200, PowerShot A2300, PowerShot A2000, PowerShot A2100, PowerShot A2400 IS, PowerShot A3300 IS, PowerShot A3400 IS, PowerShot A4000 IS, PowerShot ELPH 110 HS, PowerShot ELPH 300 HS, PowerShot ELPH 310 HS, PowerShot ELPH 320 HS, PowerShot ELPH 500 HS, PowerShot ELPH 510 HS, PowerShot ELPH 520 HS, PowerShot ELPH 530 HS, PowerShot ELPH 1100 HS, PowerShot G1, PowerShot G2, PowerShot G3, PowerShot G5, PowerShot G6, PowerShot G7, PowerShot G9, PowerShot G10, PowerShot G11, PowerShot G12, PowerShot G1 X, PowerShot G15, PowerShot S70, PowerShot S80, PowerShot S90, PowerShot S95, PowerShot S100, PowerShot S110, PowerShot SD500, IXUS 300 HS, Digital IXUS 700, PowerShot SD700 IS, PowerShot SD750, PowerShot SD770 IS, PowerShot SD780 IS, PowerShot SD790 IS, PowerShot SD800, PowerShot SD850, PowerShot SD870, PowerShot SD880, PowerShot SD890, PowerShot SD900, PowerShot SD940 IS, PowerShot SD950 IS, PowerShot SD960 IS, PowerShot SD970, PowerShot SD990 IS, PowerShot SD1000, PowerShot SD1100, PowerShot SD1200, PowerShot SX100 IS, PowerShot SX110 IS, PowerShot SX120 IS, PowerShot SX200 IS, PowerShot SX200 IS, PowerShot SX210 IS, PowerShot SX130 IS, PowerShot SX150 IS, PowerShot SX160 IS, PowerShot SX230 IS, PowerShot SX260 ISCasio:
Exilim EX-P505, Exilim EX-P600, Exilim EX-P700, Exilim EX-Z700, Exilim EX-Z750Fujifilm:
FinePix E500, FinePix E510, FinePix E550, FinePix E900, FinePix F660EXR, FinePix F750EXR, FinePix F800EXR, FinePix F810, FinePix JX500, FinePix JX580, FinePix JZ100, FinePix JZ250, FinePix S2000HD, FinePix T350, FinePix T400, FinePix XF1, FinePix XP100, FinePix XP170, FinePix XP50GE:
C1440W, E1410SW, G100, J1458WKodak:
Easy Share Z1275
D-LUX 3, D-LUX 4, D-LUX 6, V-LUX 40
1 J1, 1 J2, 1 V1, COOLPIX AW100, COOLPIX L25, COOLPIX L26, COOLPIX L610, COOLPIX P310, COOLPIX P6000, COOLPIX P7100, COOLPIX P7700, COOLPIX S01, COOLPIX S30, COOLPIX S100, COOLPIX S800c, COOLPIX S1200pj, COOLPIX S3200, COOLPIX S4200, COOLPIX S6200, COOLPIX S6300, COOLPIX S6400, COOLPIX S8200, COOLPIX S9050, COOLPIX S9200, COOLPIX S9300
E-PL3, E-PL5, E-PM1, E-PM2, Stylus XZ-2 iHS, SZ-12, SZ-31MR iHS, TG-320, TG-820 iHS, VG-160, VG-340
Lumix DMC-LX2, Lumix DMC-LX3, Lumix DMC-LX5, Lumix DMC-LX7, Lumix DMC-SZ1, Lumix DMC-SZ5, Lumix DMC-TS4, Lumix DMC-ZS15, Lumix DMC-ZS20
IF045, IS326, IS529, IS827
Camera Compatibility (Cont.)
GR Digital IV, GS700, PXSamsung:
DV300F, EX2, MV900F, NV7 OPS, NX1000, ST200F, ST76, TL350, WB150F, WB500, WB850FSigma:
Cyber-shot DCS-H90, Cyber-shot DCS-HX10V, Cyber-shot DCS-HX20V, Cyber-shot DCS-HX30V, Cyber-shot DCS-RX100, Cyber-shot DCS-TX20, Cyber-shot DCS-TX200V, Cyber-shot DCS-TX66, Cyber-shot DCS-W200, Cyber-shot DCS-W610, Cyber-shot DCS-W620, Cyber-shot DCS-W650, Cyber-shot DCS-W690, Cyber-shot DCS-WX150, Cyber-shot DCS-WX50Vivitar:
ViviCam S127, ViviCam S137, ViviCam 46, ViviCam 7122, ViviCam 9112, ViviCam F128, ViviCam i7, ViviCam iTwist F124, ViviCam S131, ViviCam S529, ViviCam S536, ViviCam S830, ViviCam T027, ViviCam T135 3D, ViviCam T324N, ViviCam V25, ViviCam X020, ViviCam X090, ViviCam X137, ViviCam X426
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 8 in|