*Giottos YTL 4-sec. Classic Carbon Fiber Tripod Max. Ht:73.2″
- Y shaped center column makes 30% more compact
- 8 Crossed carbon fiber layers for maximum strength
- 4 Leg sections with 8 graduated calibrations, 2.0″ apart on each lowest leg section
- 3 Position adjustable leg angles for shooting low to the ground
- Quick Lever Leg Locks (QEL System) for easy operation, even with gloves!
- Removable rubber feet to accept optional rubber foot/metal spike (FP1021)
- Reversible 3/8″-16 and 1/4″-20 camera screw locks in place with hex key
- Removable retractable hook on the bottom of the center column
- Includes Allen keys for adjustments and a 12-Year Warranty
Giottos 8214 Overview
The Giottos Classic Series 8214 Carbon Fiber YTL Silk Road Tripod rises to a maximum height of 73.2″ and weighs in at only 3.3 lb while supporting up to 22 lb. Eight layer carbon fiber construction maximizes its strength-to weight ratio. But that’s just the basics. It has a reversible center column with a unique triple- beveled, Y-shape that not only defeats torsion but allows the legs to fold down 30% closer to the column for a more compact form factor. It has a ballast hook at the bottom to add stabilizing weights and thanks to the combination of the column and the 8214’s 3 position leg spreading feature, you’re able to shoot as low as 7.1″ from the ground. The 4 leg sections offer a padded first section, quick lever locks, and an option to install spiked feet. The lowest leg has 8 calibration marks at 2.0″ intervals to make precise leveling easy.
Note: This listing is for tripod only. Your choice of tripod head is available for separate purchase.
In the Box
- Giottos Classic Series 8214 Carbon Fiber YTL Silk Road Tripod
- 3 x Allen Keys
- Limited 2-Year Warranty, Extendable to 12-Year with Product Registration