GOLD 200 FILM / 3 GB135-24H
GOLD 200 FILM / 3 GB135-24H
Kodak quality at an attractive price.
KODAK GOLD 200 Film provides an excellent combination of color saturation, color accuracy, and sharpness in a 200-speed film. Excellent for picture-taking under general lighting conditions.
The Kodak Portra 160 Color Film / 135 is a color negative film great for portraits, fashion and commercial shoots. The film delivers superb performance both on-location and in a studio setting. Advanced emulsion technology provides sharp imaging, beautiful neutral skin tones and a finer grain than ever, making for excellent scanned color reproductions. Get great shots with this film, even in challenging light. Targeted Advanced Development Accelerators speed up the film development process. The film will yield 36 exposures.
- Entertainment Imaging’s KODAK VISION Film Technology provides improved grain that is ideal for scanning.
- Kodak’s Advanced Cubic Emulsions offer superior enlargement capability from a 35mm negative; this technology and Kodak’s proprietary DIR Couplers work together to optimize image sharpness and provide distinct edges and fine detail.
- Micro-Structure Optimized T-Grain Emulsions deliver finer grain than ever before; Optimized Emulsion Spectral Sensitivity and Image Modifier Chemistry produce beautiful neutral skin tones; all three features work together to create high-quality color reproductions.
- Kodak’s proprietary Targeted Advanced Development Accelerators speed up the film development process.
- The film will yield 36 exposures.
Sebastião Salgado has long relied on KODAK PROFESSIONAL TRI-X Film to express the human condition as he sees it. This classic black-and-white film allows for maximum pushability when he needs it, while its wide exposure latitude lets him leverage even the most challenging lighting situations. And the distinctive grain structure adds a level of realism as dramatic and profound as each subject.
KODAK PROFESSIONAL TRI-X 320 and 400 Films are high-speed panchromatic films that are a good choice for photographing dimly lighted subjects or fast action, for photographing subjects that require good depth of field and fast shutter speeds, and for extending the distance range for flash pictures.
Available in a liquid form.
- Designed for roller-transport processors
- Replenished systems
- Produces fine grain
- Long storage life
- Good sheet-film transport
Use With These KODAK PROFESSIONAL Films
- T-MAX 100 / 100TMX
- T-MAX 400 / 400TMY
- T-MAX P3200 / P3200TMZ
- PLUS-X 125 / 125PX
- TRI-X 400 / 400TX
- TRI-X 320 / 320TXP
item is a Hazmat item. Any orders that include Hazmat items will incur a per
box fee over and above the shipping stated.
Kodak 8 x 10″ Ektar 100 Color Negative (Print) Film is a wonderful medium speed outdoor film that produces vibrant color and which features smooth, fine grain. This film can be scanned with no fear of losing detail. Ektar can be used by pro and amateur alike.
The response to the introduction of EKTAR 100 has been amazing; since its introduction in September 2008, the EKTAR 100 family of films has won numerous industry awards, including the Technical Image Press Association (TIPA) award (2009), Professional Photographers’ Hot One Award (2009, 2010) and American Photo Editor’s Choice Award (2009).
Now large-format photographers will be able to enjoy the impact and flexibility that EKTAR 100 brings. With ultra-vivid color and ultra-fine grain, it’s the ideal choice for creating high magnification enlargements for commercial display.
- Extraordinary enlargement capability
- Ultra-vivid color
- Incorporates Entertainment Imaging’s Kodak Vision Film Technology
- World’s finest-grain color negative film
- Micro-Structure Optimized T-Grain Emulsions
- Ideal for scanning
- Kodak’s Proprietary DIR Couplers
- Distinct edges, fine detail