The Kodak Portra 160 Color Film / 135 is a color negative film great for portraits, fashion and commercial shoots. The film delivers superb performance both on-location and in a studio setting. Advanced emulsion technology provides sharp imaging, beautiful neutral skin tones and a finer grain than ever, making for excellent scanned color reproductions. Get great shots with this film, even in challenging light. Targeted Advanced Development Accelerators speed up the film development process. The film will yield 36 exposures.
- Entertainment Imaging’s KODAK VISION Film Technology provides improved grain that is ideal for scanning.
- Kodak’s Advanced Cubic Emulsions offer superior enlargement capability from a 35mm negative; this technology and Kodak’s proprietary DIR Couplers work together to optimize image sharpness and provide distinct edges and fine detail.
- Micro-Structure Optimized T-Grain Emulsions deliver finer grain than ever before; Optimized Emulsion Spectral Sensitivity and Image Modifier Chemistry produce beautiful neutral skin tones; all three features work together to create high-quality color reproductions.
- Kodak’s proprietary Targeted Advanced Development Accelerators speed up the film development process.
- The film will yield 36 exposures.
KODAK PROFESSIONAL TRI-X 320 Films are high-speed panchromatic films that are a good choice for photographing dimly lighted subjects or fast action, for photographing subjects that require good depth of field and fast shutter speeds, and for extending the distance range for flash pictures. TRI-X 320 Films (320TXP) feature excellent tone gradation and brilliant highlights. They are especially well suited to low-flare interior lighting or flash illumination. They are also useful for portraiture with low-contrast backlighting outdoors.