Kodak 4-Peg Wire Display Rack
- Increased color gamut for stronger, brighter, more vibrant colors
- Natural-looking skin tones
- Improved D-Min for cleaner-looking whites
- Improved D-Max capability for bold, rich blacks*
- Clean, sharp text and graphics for photo books, greeting cards and more
Rosanne Olson is passionate. About photography, about integrity, about fine details. That explains Olson’s passion for KODAK PROFESSIONAL T-MAX 100 Film. The world’s finest-grained 100-speed black-and-white film, T-MAX 100 lets her explore the extremes of image quality and enlargement with nearly invisible grain. And its high resolving power and incredible sharpness satisfy even the most detail-obsessed artist.
When John Sexton sought to test a 400-speed film, he looked to the new KODAK PROFESSIONAL T-MAX 400 Film, now the sharpest 400-speed black-and-white film in the world, in addition to being the finest-grained.
The KODAK T-GRAIN Emulsion of this high-speed, highly detailed film gives Sexton all the power he needs to expose the true purity of his environment.