Kodak MAX ALK BATT K3A-2 AAA 2 pack
KODAK MAX ALKALINE BATTERIES ARE KODAK’S LONGEST-LASTING PREMIUM ALKALINE BATTERY GIVING CONSUMERS QUALITY THAT LASTS. SUPERB FOR HIGH-DRAIN, HIGH-RATE PHOTO APPLICATIONS. FAST FLASH RECYCLE TIMES FOR QUICK CAMERA CHANGING.
When John Sexton sought to test a 400-speed film, he looked to the new KODAK PROFESSIONAL T-MAX 400 Film, now the sharpest 400-speed black-and-white film in the world, in addition to being the finest-grained.
The KODAK T-GRAIN Emulsion of this high-speed, highly detailed film gives Sexton all the power he needs to expose the true purity of his environment.
Sebastião Salgado has long relied on KODAK PROFESSIONAL TRI-X Film to express the human condition as he sees it. This classic black-and-white film allows for maximum pushability when he needs it, while its wide exposure latitude lets him leverage even the most challenging lighting situations. And the distinctive grain structure adds a level of realism as dramatic and profound as each subject.
The Kodak Portra 160 Color Film / 135 is a color negative film great for portraits, fashion and commercial shoots. The film delivers superb performance both on-location and in a studio setting. Advanced emulsion technology provides sharp imaging, beautiful neutral skin tones and a finer grain than ever, making for excellent scanned color reproductions. Get great shots with this film, even in challenging light. Targeted Advanced Development Accelerators speed up the film development process. The film will yield 36 exposures.
- Entertainment Imaging’s KODAK VISION Film Technology provides improved grain that is ideal for scanning.
- Kodak’s Advanced Cubic Emulsions offer superior enlargement capability from a 35mm negative; this technology and Kodak’s proprietary DIR Couplers work together to optimize image sharpness and provide distinct edges and fine detail.
- Micro-Structure Optimized T-Grain Emulsions deliver finer grain than ever before; Optimized Emulsion Spectral Sensitivity and Image Modifier Chemistry produce beautiful neutral skin tones; all three features work together to create high-quality color reproductions.
- Kodak’s proprietary Targeted Advanced Development Accelerators speed up the film development process.
- The film will yield 36 exposures.
- Increased color gamut for stronger, brighter, more vibrant colors
- Natural-looking skin tones
- Improved D-Min for cleaner-looking whites
- Improved D-Max capability for bold, rich blacks*
- Clean, sharp text and graphics for photo books, greeting cards and more
Rosanne Olson is passionate. About photography, about integrity, about fine details. That explains Olson’s passion for KODAK PROFESSIONAL T-MAX 100 Film. The world’s finest-grained 100-speed black-and-white film, T-MAX 100 lets her explore the extremes of image quality and enlargement with nearly invisible grain. And its high resolving power and incredible sharpness satisfy even the most detail-obsessed artist.