Kodak MAX ALK BATT K3A-4 AAA 4 pack
KODAK MAX ALKALINE BATTERIES – KODAK’S LONGEST-LASTING PREMIUM ALKALINE BATTERY GIVES CONSUMER QUALITY THAT LASTS. SUPERB FOR HIGH-DRAIN, HIGH-RATE PHOTO APPLICATIONS. FAST FLASH RECYCLE TIMES FOR QUICK CHANGE CHARGING.
Available on backorder
Available in a liquid form.
- Designed for roller-transport processors
- Replenished systems
- Produces fine grain
- Long storage life
- Good sheet-film transport
Use With These KODAK PROFESSIONAL Films
- T-MAX 100 / 100TMX
- T-MAX 400 / 400TMY
- T-MAX P3200 / P3200TMZ
- PLUS-X 125 / 125PX
- TRI-X 400 / 400TX
- TRI-X 320 / 320TXP
item is a Hazmat item. Any orders that include Hazmat items will incur a per
box fee over and above the shipping stated.
When John Sexton sought to test a 400-speed film, he looked to the new KODAK PROFESSIONAL T-MAX 400 Film, now the sharpest 400-speed black-and-white film in the world, in addition to being the finest-grained.
The KODAK T-GRAIN Emulsion of this high-speed, highly detailed film gives Sexton all the power he needs to expose the true purity of his environment.
This is a 10 sheet box of 4 x 5″ Portra 400 film from Kodak. Portra 400 is a color negative film great for portraits, fashion and commercial shoots. The film delivers superb performance both on-location and in a studio setting. Advanced emulsion technology provides sharp imaging, beautiful neutral skin tones and a finer grain than ever, making for excellent scanned color reproductions. Get great shots with this film, even in challenging light. Targeted Advanced Development Accelerators speed up the film development process.
Note! The new Portra 160 film replaces the existing Kodak Professional Portra 160NC and 160VC films
- Kodak Vision Film Technology provides improved grain that is ideal for scanning
- Kodak’s Advanced Cubic Emulsions offer superior enlargement capability from a 35mm negative; this technology and Kodak’s proprietary DIR Couplers work together to optimize image sharpness and provide distinct edges and fine detail
- Micro-Structure Optimized T-Grain Emulsions deliver finer grain than ever before; Optimized Emulsion Spectral Sensitivity and Image Modifier Chemistry produce beautiful neutral skin tones; all three features work together to create high-quality color reproductions
- Kodak’s proprietary Targeted Advanced Development Accelerators speed up the film development process