Kodak MAX ALK BATT K3A-4 AAA 4 pack
KODAK MAX ALKALINE BATTERIES – KODAK’S LONGEST-LASTING PREMIUM ALKALINE BATTERY GIVES CONSUMER QUALITY THAT LASTS. SUPERB FOR HIGH-DRAIN, HIGH-RATE PHOTO APPLICATIONS. FAST FLASH RECYCLE TIMES FOR QUICK CHANGE CHARGING.
Sebastião Salgado has long relied on KODAK PROFESSIONAL TRI-X Film to express the human condition as he sees it. This classic black-and-white film allows for maximum pushability when he needs it, while its wide exposure latitude lets him leverage even the most challenging lighting situations. And the distinctive grain structure adds a level of realism as dramatic and profound as each subject.
KODAK PROFESSIONAL TRI-X 320 and 400 Films are high-speed panchromatic films that are a good choice for photographing dimly lighted subjects or fast action, for photographing subjects that require good depth of field and fast shutter speeds, and for extending the distance range for flash pictures.
- Increased color gamut for stronger, brighter, more vibrant colors
- Natural-looking skin tones
- Improved D-Min for cleaner-looking whites
- Improved D-Max capability for bold, rich blacks*
- Clean, sharp text and graphics for photo books, greeting cards and more
KODAK Control Strips, Process C-41 are Primary control strips for monitoring processing of color negative films in KODAK FLEXICOLOR Chemicals. Used to monitor all process parameters except leuco cyan dye.
KODAK Control Strips are sensitometrically exposed film or paper strips that are used to monitor the processing of films or paper. A processed reference strip on the same emulsion is included with each package of control strips. Control strips must be stored at 0°F (-18°C) prior to processing.
The Kodak Portra 160 Color Film / 135 is a color negative film great for portraits, fashion and commercial shoots. The film delivers superb performance both on-location and in a studio setting. Advanced emulsion technology provides sharp imaging, beautiful neutral skin tones and a finer grain than ever, making for excellent scanned color reproductions. Get great shots with this film, even in challenging light. Targeted Advanced Development Accelerators speed up the film development process. The film will yield 36 exposures.
- Entertainment Imaging’s KODAK VISION Film Technology provides improved grain that is ideal for scanning.
- Kodak’s Advanced Cubic Emulsions offer superior enlargement capability from a 35mm negative; this technology and Kodak’s proprietary DIR Couplers work together to optimize image sharpness and provide distinct edges and fine detail.
- Micro-Structure Optimized T-Grain Emulsions deliver finer grain than ever before; Optimized Emulsion Spectral Sensitivity and Image Modifier Chemistry produce beautiful neutral skin tones; all three features work together to create high-quality color reproductions.
- Kodak’s proprietary Targeted Advanced Development Accelerators speed up the film development process.
- The film will yield 36 exposures.