Kodak MAX ALK BATT KAA-N24/INT BULK AA EACH MUST BE ORDERED UNDER KIT NUMBER 30570351-24
KODAK MAX ALKALINE BATTERIES – KODAK’S LONGEST-LASTING PREMIUM BATTERY GIVES CONSUMERS QUALITY THAT LASTS. SUPERB FOR HIGH-DRAIN, HIGH-RATE PHOTO APPLICATIONS. FAST FLASH RECYCLE TIMES FOR QUICK CAMERA CHARGING.
Available on backorder
Sebastião Salgado has long relied on KODAK PROFESSIONAL TRI-X Film to express the human condition as he sees it. This classic black-and-white film allows for maximum pushability when he needs it, while its wide exposure latitude lets him leverage even the most challenging lighting situations. And the distinctive grain structure adds a level of realism as dramatic and profound as each subject.
This is a 10 sheet box of 4 x 5″ Portra 400 film from Kodak. Portra 400 is a color negative film great for portraits, fashion and commercial shoots. The film delivers superb performance both on-location and in a studio setting. Advanced emulsion technology provides sharp imaging, beautiful neutral skin tones and a finer grain than ever, making for excellent scanned color reproductions. Get great shots with this film, even in challenging light. Targeted Advanced Development Accelerators speed up the film development process.
Note! The new Portra 160 film replaces the existing Kodak Professional Portra 160NC and 160VC films
- Kodak Vision Film Technology provides improved grain that is ideal for scanning
- Kodak’s Advanced Cubic Emulsions offer superior enlargement capability from a 35mm negative; this technology and Kodak’s proprietary DIR Couplers work together to optimize image sharpness and provide distinct edges and fine detail
- Micro-Structure Optimized T-Grain Emulsions deliver finer grain than ever before; Optimized Emulsion Spectral Sensitivity and Image Modifier Chemistry produce beautiful neutral skin tones; all three features work together to create high-quality color reproductions
- Kodak’s proprietary Targeted Advanced Development Accelerators speed up the film development process
- Increased color gamut for stronger, brighter, more vibrant colors
- Natural-looking skin tones
- Improved D-Min for cleaner-looking whites
- Improved D-Max capability for bold, rich blacks*
- Clean, sharp text and graphics for photo books, greeting cards and more