Kodak MAX ALK BATT KAA-N24/INT BULK AA EACH MUST BE ORDERED UNDER KIT NUMBER 30570351-24
KODAK MAX ALKALINE BATTERIES – KODAK’S LONGEST-LASTING PREMIUM BATTERY GIVES CONSUMERS QUALITY THAT LASTS. SUPERB FOR HIGH-DRAIN, HIGH-RATE PHOTO APPLICATIONS. FAST FLASH RECYCLE TIMES FOR QUICK CAMERA CHARGING.
- Increased color gamut for stronger, brighter, more vibrant colors
- Natural-looking skin tones
- Improved D-Min for cleaner-looking whites
- Improved D-Max capability for bold, rich blacks*
- Clean, sharp text and graphics for photo books, greeting cards and more
Rosanne Olson is passionate. About photography, about integrity, about fine details. That explains Olson’s passion for KODAK PROFESSIONAL T-MAX 100 Film. The world’s finest-grained 100-speed black-and-white film, T-MAX 100 lets her explore the extremes of image quality and enlargement with nearly invisible grain. And its high resolving power and incredible sharpness satisfy even the most detail-obsessed artist.
This is a 10 sheet box of 4 x 5″ Portra 400 film from Kodak. Portra 400 is a color negative film great for portraits, fashion and commercial shoots. The film delivers superb performance both on-location and in a studio setting. Advanced emulsion technology provides sharp imaging, beautiful neutral skin tones and a finer grain than ever, making for excellent scanned color reproductions. Get great shots with this film, even in challenging light. Targeted Advanced Development Accelerators speed up the film development process.
Note! The new Portra 160 film replaces the existing Kodak Professional Portra 160NC and 160VC films
- Kodak Vision Film Technology provides improved grain that is ideal for scanning
- Kodak’s Advanced Cubic Emulsions offer superior enlargement capability from a 35mm negative; this technology and Kodak’s proprietary DIR Couplers work together to optimize image sharpness and provide distinct edges and fine detail
- Micro-Structure Optimized T-Grain Emulsions deliver finer grain than ever before; Optimized Emulsion Spectral Sensitivity and Image Modifier Chemistry produce beautiful neutral skin tones; all three features work together to create high-quality color reproductions
- Kodak’s proprietary Targeted Advanced Development Accelerators speed up the film development process
Available in a liquid form.
- Designed for roller-transport processors
- Replenished systems
- Produces fine grain
- Long storage life
- Good sheet-film transport
Use With These KODAK PROFESSIONAL Films
- T-MAX 100 / 100TMX
- T-MAX 400 / 400TMY
- T-MAX P3200 / P3200TMZ
- PLUS-X 125 / 125PX
- TRI-X 400 / 400TX
- TRI-X 320 / 320TXP
item is a Hazmat item. Any orders that include Hazmat items will incur a per
box fee over and above the shipping stated.
Kodak 8 x 10″ Ektar 100 Color Negative (Print) Film is a wonderful medium speed outdoor film that produces vibrant color and which features smooth, fine grain. This film can be scanned with no fear of losing detail. Ektar can be used by pro and amateur alike.
The response to the introduction of EKTAR 100 has been amazing; since its introduction in September 2008, the EKTAR 100 family of films has won numerous industry awards, including the Technical Image Press Association (TIPA) award (2009), Professional Photographers’ Hot One Award (2009, 2010) and American Photo Editor’s Choice Award (2009).
Now large-format photographers will be able to enjoy the impact and flexibility that EKTAR 100 brings. With ultra-vivid color and ultra-fine grain, it’s the ideal choice for creating high magnification enlargements for commercial display.
- Extraordinary enlargement capability
- Ultra-vivid color
- Incorporates Entertainment Imaging’s Kodak Vision Film Technology
- World’s finest-grain color negative film
- Micro-Structure Optimized T-Grain Emulsions
- Ideal for scanning
- Kodak’s Proprietary DIR Couplers
- Distinct edges, fine detail