- You cannot add that amount of "ROSCO QUICK LITEPAD AXIOM KIT - DAYLIGHT" to the cart because there is not enough stock (0 remaining).
KODAK PICTURE KIOSK RAPID PRINT SCANNER
Use KODAK Rapid Print Scanner to quickly scan and save your most cherished photos. It’s easy!
- Bring up to 200 photo prints to the store.
- Load and scan up to 20 photos at a time.
- The scanner’s de-skewing feature will automatically straighten crooked or upside prints.
- Your pictures are turned into digital images and stored onto a KODAK Picture CD.
- Keeps pictures safe for generations
The Bienfang Masterpiece 250 & 550 Mechanical Press are versatile, dependable and will handle an array of sizes and artistic applications. Both the 250 & 550 models have an easy to read digital display with touch pad controls and pre-set programs.
- Heat Mounting
- Applying Texture
- All have capability of finishing pieces larger than press itself
- Adjustable pressure for materials up to 1″ thick
- Easy to clean platen surfaces
Dichroic Enlarger for All Popular B&W Variable Contrast PapersThe specially designed VCCE system incorporates a unique, dual-range design that provides two separate filtration channels covering all popular variable contrast papers. As filtration is changed, the enlarger automatically introduces the correct amount of neutral density to maintain constant exposure throughout the range of paper grades. This is achieved with state-of-the-art, dichroic cut-off filters which selectively pass certain wavelengths while rejecting others, resulting in a spectrally pure beam of light. The 670VCCE features the same chassis and baseboard as the popular Saunders/LPL 670MXL dichroic and 670CXL triple-condenser enlargers. What's more, the 670VCCE can be purchased as a complete enlarger or lamphouse only, for use on an existing 670-series chassis. Lamphouses are completely interchangeable, without tools. Simply Dial In Filtration – The Enlarger Compensates to Maintain Constant Exposure!The heart of the 670VCCE is its revolutionary lamphouse. Two independent filtration channels allow use of all popular contrast papers: Channel “1” is calibrated for Kodak Polycontrast III, Kodak Polymax and other equivalent variable contrast papers.Channel “2” is calibrated for use with Ilford Multigrade III RC papers, or compatible papers such as Agfa and Oriental.A convenient slide-switch makes channel selection quick and easy. Once the appropriate channel has been chosen, you simply dial in the desired paper grade. Paper grade readout displays are illuminated, stepless and marked in half-grade increments: Channel one displays filtration settings from -1 to 6, Channel Two displays filtration settings from 00 to 5. The unused channel readout is automatically masked to prevent the possibility of error.
The Bienfang® Vacuum Press is the preferred choice of professionals. The Vacuum Press offers a space-saving work surface and the option of processing several pieces of varying size and thickness simultaneously. Complete with digital display and touch pad controls, it is guaranteed to provide years of service with its durable framework and built-to-last construction. Owning a Bienfang Press includes Bienfang Technical Support for all of your application and equipment needs.
- Cold mounting
- Heat mounting
- Appling texture
- Pre-Drying Materials
- Eliminates pre-drying steps
- Available in three sizes (3648H, 4468H, 5298H)
- Dura-Box alloy frame with tight vacuum seal
- Space-saving work surface
- Maintenance-free vacuum pump
- Programmable system controller with factory-installed programs for temperature and dwell time
- Easy-read digital display
- Touch-pad controls
- End-of-cycle signal