KODAK PROFESSIONAL Ektachrome 100 Film
- Daylight-Balance Color Transparency Film
- ISO 100/21° in E-6 Process
- Extremely Fine Grain Structure
- Vibrant Colors and Low D-Min
Available on backorder
The Seal 5298H Vacuum Dry Mount Press is another leap forward for the Seal/Bienfang company. As the leading company for photo finishing and mounting, Seal has produced a dry mount press that also pre-dries your board, thereby saving time. This press can handle big jobs and handles multiple pieces at the same time.
Bienfang Vacuum Presses are designed to automatically control the four main variables of mounting: moisture, pressure temperature and time. This assures consistent results. There are two simple ways to operate the Vacuum Press: by setting each control individually or by using convenient programmed settings. Some settings are preset at the factory but you can also set your own programs for procedures you conduct repeatedly.
Platen temperature is maintained at +/- 2° F of the set temperature. Manufacturer’s warranty covers on-site service only.
The KSE-250i is the newest film cleaner from Kinetronics. The KSE-250i is designed to clean up to 10″ or 250mm wide. The KSE-250i has electronic ionization, four anti-static brushes and filtered air. The high-tech cleaner has six titanium emitters to create clouds of ions that dissipate static charges on film. Dust and debris are then smoothly whisked off the film, which insures crisp, sharp images and scans.
The KSE-250i is designed for use by digital labs, aerial photographers and fine art photographers. It has been engineered to be a tough “work horse” with a steel cabinet, state of the art low-voltage circuit design and a ball bearing fan. The machine operates on 12 volts DC and uses a universal power supply with input from 90 VAC to 240 VAC in either 50 or 60 Hz. For correct power cord please specify the country of use. The KSE-250i is sold with a one-year warranty.
LENGTH: 14″ or 356mm
WIDTH: 4 1/4″ or 105mm
HEIGHT: 4 1/2″ or 114mm
WEIGHT: 5.3 lbs or 2.4 kg.
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 6 lbs. or 2.75 kg.
The Bienfang Masterpiece 250 & 550 Mechanical Press are versatile, dependable and will handle an array of sizes and artistic applications. Both the 250 & 550 models have an easy to read digital display with touch pad controls and pre-set programs.
- Heat Mounting
- Applying Texture
- All have capability of finishing pieces larger than press itself
- Adjustable pressure for materials up to 1″ thick
- Easy to clean platen surfaces
The Bienfang® Vacuum Press is the preferred choice of professionals. The Vacuum Press offers a space-saving work surface and the option of processing several pieces of varying size and thickness simultaneously. Complete with digital display and touch pad controls, it is guaranteed to provide years of service with its durable framework and built-to-last construction. Owning a Bienfang Press includes Bienfang Technical Support for all of your application and equipment needs.
- Cold mounting
- Heat mounting
- Appling texture
- Pre-Drying Materials
- Eliminates pre-drying steps
- Available in three sizes (3648H, 4468H, 5298H)
- Dura-Box alloy frame with tight vacuum seal
- Space-saving work surface
- Maintenance-free vacuum pump
- Programmable system controller with factory-installed programs for temperature and dwell time
- Easy-read digital display
- Touch-pad controls
- End-of-cycle signal
Use KODAK Rapid Print Scanner to quickly scan and save your most cherished photos. It’s easy!
- Bring up to 200 photo prints to the store.
- Load and scan up to 20 photos at a time.
- The scanner’s de-skewing feature will automatically straighten crooked or upside prints.
- Your pictures are turned into digital images and stored onto a KODAK Picture CD.
- Keeps pictures safe for generations