Kodak Professional Ektar 100 Film 8X10
Kodak 8 x 10″ Ektar 100 Color Negative (Print) Film is a wonderful medium speed outdoor film that produces vibrant color and which features smooth, fine grain. This film can be scanned with no fear of losing detail. Ektar can be used by pro and amateur alike.
The response to the introduction of EKTAR 100 has been amazing; since its introduction in September 2008, the EKTAR 100 family of films has won numerous industry awards, including the Technical Image Press Association (TIPA) award (2009), Professional Photographers’ Hot One Award (2009, 2010) and American Photo Editor’s Choice Award (2009).
Now large-format photographers will be able to enjoy the impact and flexibility that EKTAR 100 brings. With ultra-vivid color and ultra-fine grain, it’s the ideal choice for creating high magnification enlargements for commercial display.
- Extraordinary enlargement capability
- Ultra-vivid color
- Incorporates Entertainment Imaging’s Kodak Vision Film Technology
- World’s finest-grain color negative film
- Micro-Structure Optimized T-Grain Emulsions
- Ideal for scanning
- Kodak’s Proprietary DIR Couplers
- Distinct edges, fine detail
Out of stock