Nikon Pro Bundle B 1.3x NEW!!!
Swablight, Quasar Plus Sensor Loupe, Arctic Butterfly 724, Zeeion Blower, MXD100 Green Swab, CurVswab set, Sensor Clean (8ml), Vdust Plus (8ml), Flexodome for Nikon
Available on backorder
The Bienfang® Vacuum Press is the preferred choice of professionals. The Vacuum Press offers a space-saving work surface and the option of processing several pieces of varying size and thickness simultaneously. Complete with digital display and touch pad controls, it is guaranteed to provide years of service with its durable framework and built-to-last construction. Owning a Bienfang Press includes Bienfang Technical Support for all of your application and equipment needs.
- Cold mounting
- Heat mounting
- Appling texture
- Pre-Drying Materials
- Eliminates pre-drying steps
- Available in three sizes (3648H, 4468H, 5298H)
- Dura-Box alloy frame with tight vacuum seal
- Space-saving work surface
- Maintenance-free vacuum pump
- Programmable system controller with factory-installed programs for temperature and dwell time
- Easy-read digital display
- Touch-pad controls
- End-of-cycle signal
Use KODAK Rapid Print Scanner to quickly scan and save your most cherished photos. It’s easy!
- Bring up to 200 photo prints to the store.
- Load and scan up to 20 photos at a time.
- The scanner’s de-skewing feature will automatically straighten crooked or upside prints.
- Your pictures are turned into digital images and stored onto a KODAK Picture CD.
- Keeps pictures safe for generations
The Seal 5298H Vacuum Dry Mount Press is another leap forward for the Seal/Bienfang company. As the leading company for photo finishing and mounting, Seal has produced a dry mount press that also pre-dries your board, thereby saving time. This press can handle big jobs and handles multiple pieces at the same time.
Bienfang Vacuum Presses are designed to automatically control the four main variables of mounting: moisture, pressure temperature and time. This assures consistent results. There are two simple ways to operate the Vacuum Press: by setting each control individually or by using convenient programmed settings. Some settings are preset at the factory but you can also set your own programs for procedures you conduct repeatedly.
Platen temperature is maintained at +/- 2° F of the set temperature. Manufacturer’s warranty covers on-site service only.