Nikon Pro Bundle B 1.6x NEW!!!
Swablight, Quasar Plus Sensor Loupe, Arctic Butterfly 724, Zeeion Blower, MXD100 Green Swab, CurVswab set, Sensor Clean (8ml), Vdust Plus (8ml), Flexodome for Nikon
Available on backorder
California Proposition 65
HZEKTACOLOR RA Bleach-Fix and Replenisher NR / Bulk Pack All Parts make 20gal
Kodak Ektacolor RA Chemistry is used in the processing of color prints RA-4 process, developed in, tray, drum, or rotary tube developing.
Use this Bleach-Fix NR for continuous processors with high utilization, it features a low replenishment rate. (It is not recommended for use in roller transport processors.)
Be especially careful not to contaminate the developer with bleach-fix; even minute amounts of bleach-fix can severely contaminate the developer.
To prevent developer contamination, use a separate mixing container for the developer.
Chemicals are supplied as all-liquid concentrates for easy mixing and handling
HZ**–This item is a HazMat item any orders that include Hazmat Items will incur a $25.00 per box fee over and above the shipping stated.
VACUUM PRESS 5298H
VACUUM PRESS 5298H
The Seal 5298H Vacuum Dry Mount Press is another leap forward for the Seal/Bienfang company. As the leading company for photo finishing and mounting, Seal has produced a dry mount press that also pre-dries your board, thereby saving time. This press can handle big jobs and handles multiple pieces at the same time.
Bienfang Vacuum Presses are designed to automatically control the four main variables of mounting: moisture, pressure temperature and time. This assures consistent results. There are two simple ways to operate the Vacuum Press: by setting each control individually or by using convenient programmed settings. Some settings are preset at the factory but you can also set your own programs for procedures you conduct repeatedly.
Platen temperature is maintained at +/- 2° F of the set temperature. Manufacturer’s warranty covers on-site service only.
24 X 36 Table 4-18 Watt 5000k Oak Porta-Trace
“The tough stainless steel frame and the thick plexi-glass top team together to provide a durable tool for all your applications for years to come. Features bright, even lighting. “
COMMERCIAL 250 PRESS INTERNATIONAL 230V
The Seal 250 Commercial Dry Mount Press is a table-top, heat-activated dry mounting system. It utilizes uniform heat and pressure to mount, laminate, and texturize prints on substrates up to 1″ thick. It comes with direct temperature readout for precise control. Manufacturer’s warranty covers on-site service only.
Note: This item is ONLY wired for 230V, European voltage.
- Fast Operation
- Superior heating system quickly brings the platen to uniform temperature ensuring 100% bonding.
- Extended Temperature Range
- Thermostat control adjusts from 100-300°F (38-150°C) to cover a wide range of operating temperatures.
- Programmed Heating Cycles
- Temperature and time may be set by stored programs in control unit.
- Temperature Readout
- Platen temperature is indicated on LED display on top of unit.
- Cycle Time Readout
- Remaining time in the cycle is displayed.
- Oversize Capacity
- Design allows processing of materials larger than the press platen by sliding the work side-to-side or out of the front or back of the press.
- Extra-Wide Opening
- Opens a full 9″ (23 cm) for 550 and 10″ (25 cm) for 250 to provide easy access to platen surface
- Easy Pressure Adjustment
- Pressure adjusts and locks in seconds to accept materials up to 1″ (25mm) thick.
- Non-Stick Surface
- Platen surface is specially coated to help keep adhesives from sticking.
- Free-Floating Platen
- Seats evenly on the work without shifting to provide uniform pressure across the entire surface
- Rugged Construction
- Steel cantilevers increase durability and allow maximum pressure on work within the press; metal top and base construction adds ruggedness.