Norris Cart Model 420 (Clipper Series 90-2E)
Model 902E features: 250 pound capacity and weighs only 13 pounds. Single motion squeeze handle telescopes cart closed for space-saving storage and portability. Sturdy parallel stair glides. Plastic saftey hooks. Guards in front of wheels protect soft ca
Top of the line for medium format black-and-whiteThere's one word for black and white prints made on a condenser enlarger: “snappy”. And none are more crisp than those printed on a 670CXL. Except for the lamphouse, it is identical to the dichroic model (lamphouses are interchangeable and available separately). Though primarily intended for B&W, the CXL is “color-ready” by using the built-in filter drawer to hold color correction (CC) filters or interchanging the lamphouse with a dichroic unit. Priced for the hobbyist, this incredibly rugged enlarger is widely used in schools and for commercial applications. Features A triple condenser design guarantees uniform, corner-to-corner illumination. A lever-operated pressure plate indexes the carrier and keeps negatives flat. A red safety filter is included with the CXL. The filter insert is removable, allowing the holder to be used for under-the-lens filters and accessories. A filter drawer holds filters above the optical path. This eliminates the chance of degrading the image, a risk with under-the-lens filters.
Use KODAK Rapid Print Scanner to quickly scan and save your most cherished photos. It’s easy!
- Bring up to 200 photo prints to the store.
- Load and scan up to 20 photos at a time.
- The scanner’s de-skewing feature will automatically straighten crooked or upside prints.
- Your pictures are turned into digital images and stored onto a KODAK Picture CD.
- Keeps pictures safe for generations
“The tough stainless steel frame and the thick plexi-glass top team together to provide a durable tool for all your applications for years to come. Features bright, even lighting. “
The Bienfang® Vacuum Press is the preferred choice of professionals. The Vacuum Press offers a space-saving work surface and the option of processing several pieces of varying size and thickness simultaneously. Complete with digital display and touch pad controls, it is guaranteed to provide years of service with its durable framework and built-to-last construction. Owning a Bienfang Press includes Bienfang Technical Support for all of your application and equipment needs.
- Cold mounting
- Heat mounting
- Appling texture
- Pre-Drying Materials
- Eliminates pre-drying steps
- Available in three sizes (3648H, 4468H, 5298H)
- Dura-Box alloy frame with tight vacuum seal
- Space-saving work surface
- Maintenance-free vacuum pump
- Programmable system controller with factory-installed programs for temperature and dwell time
- Easy-read digital display
- Touch-pad controls
- End-of-cycle signal