Pedco UltraPod Grip
- Load Capacity: 6 lb
- Folded Length: 7″
- Leg Sections: 1
- Weight: 3.2 oz
- Built-In Ball Head with 360° Motion
- 13″ Hook-and-Loop PowerStrap
- Attaches to Posts, Bars, and Tree Limbs
- Polycarbonate with Overmolded Rubber
- Compact and Easy to Store
Pedco UltraPod Grip
- Designed for use with POV video and small to medium-sized high performance cameras.
- Ultralight, ultra-compact, ultra-versatile tripod for extreme sports photographers and travelers on the go.
- Incorporates rubber over-molded grips on the rear legs to help hold tripod securely on larger objects when mounting vertically or horizontally
- 13″ (33 cm) PowerStrap™ mounting system allows cameras to be easily mounted on large posts, roll bars, ski poles, tree limbs, etc.
- Single control knob offers complete 360 degree ball-mount adjustability.
- Rugged polycarbonate housing holds cameras up to 6 lb. (2.7 kg).
- Cast aluminum ball for sturdy and precise adjustability, nests in pistol grip for compact storage in a pocket or pack
Grippy TPE handle, knob, and footpads provide extra security and comfort
The UltraPod I is a small, convenient tripod that can be taken and used anywhere. Its 3 legs offer a stable base for your small camera, and the strap allows you to attach the UltraPod to a fence, rail, or tree. The strap is black Velcro “one wrap” and designed to be easily removable. This is designed to be a fun tripod for use with small digital cameras, web cams and more. Can also be used to mount remote flashes to light stands using the Velcro strap. Weight: 1.7oz. Amazon.com The UltraPod I from Pedco is a lightweight and compact tripod designed for go-anywhere convenience and to be used with any small optical device with a tripod socket. Weighing in at two ounces and measuring four inches folded, the UltraPod I can fit into a small camera bag or pack without adding excessive weight or bulk. Constructed from molded fiberglass reinforced nylon with aluminum-threaded components, the UltraPod I can support up to three pounds securely. With three fold out legs, the tripod provides a stable platform or it can be attached securely to a fence, rail, or tree with its Velcro “one wrap” strap. The UltraPod I’s unique ball and socket mount assembly allow you to position the camera at any angle–granting access to otherwise tough to capture shots. With a lifetime warranty from Pedco against manufacturer’s defects, the UltraPod I is built for years of use. Features: Fits any camera with a tripod socket Position camera at any angle with ball and socket mount assembly Molded from fiberglass reinforced nylon with aluminum-threaded components Fold-out legs with non-slip vinyl feet Removable Velcro “one wrap” strap Maximum Safe Load: 3 pounds Pan Adjustment: 360 degrees Tilt Adjustment: +/- 90 degrees Angular Adjustment: +/- 20 degrees Folded dimensions: 4 by 1 by 1.25 inches Weight: 2 ounces Lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects