- You cannot add that amount of "VACUUM PRESS 4468H" to the cart because there is not enough stock (0 remaining).
Use KODAK Rapid Print Scanner to quickly scan and save your most cherished photos. It’s easy!
- Bring up to 200 photo prints to the store.
- Load and scan up to 20 photos at a time.
- The scanner’s de-skewing feature will automatically straighten crooked or upside prints.
- Your pictures are turned into digital images and stored onto a KODAK Picture CD.
- Keeps pictures safe for generations
State-of-the-Art, fully assembled, plumbed, and lab tested. One Year LTD Warranty on Water Controls. plus or minus1/2 degree G, 1-7 GPM Mixer. Check stop valves. Vacuum breaker. Dual scale 3″ thermometer with recalibration screw. 4 Ft. armored spray hose. Includes Thermostatic mixer manual. Stainless steel brackets. Three valves tempered and one untempered water outlets with 3/4″ GHT fittings. 100% plated brass fittings and stainless steel armored 1000 lb. test tubing. 72″ x 32″ x 13″
The Bienfang® Vacuum Press is the preferred choice of professionals. The Vacuum Press offers a space-saving work surface and the option of processing several pieces of varying size and thickness simultaneously. Complete with digital display and touch pad controls, it is guaranteed to provide years of service with its durable framework and built-to-last construction. Owning a Bienfang Press includes Bienfang Technical Support for all of your application and equipment needs.
- Cold mounting
- Heat mounting
- Appling texture
- Pre-Drying Materials
- Eliminates pre-drying steps
- Available in three sizes (3648H, 4468H, 5298H)
- Dura-Box alloy frame with tight vacuum seal
- Space-saving work surface
- Maintenance-free vacuum pump
- Programmable system controller with factory-installed programs for temperature and dwell time
- Easy-read digital display
- Touch-pad controls
- End-of-cycle signal