Working with HDV: Shoot, Edit, and Deliver Your High Definition Video
Over the past few years, HDV has burst onto the professional video production landscape and is changing the world of high-definition acquisition. Are you ready to make the transition to HDV? Let this book, with its clear, unbiased overview of HDV, be your guide. More than a catalog of HDV products, this book provides you with perspective on the driving forces behind high-definition, technical information about digital video technologies that’s easy to follow, and real-world tips for getting the most out of your HDV investment. The book also includes a tear-out focusing chart, HDV resource guide, and detailed glossary for quick reference, making it a timely and valuable resource for video professionals and students.
Working with HDV provides the answers to some of the big questions surrounding this exciting format:
– Why has HDV become so popular so quickly?
– Is HDV right for your next project?
– What are your HDV camcorder/equipment options?
– How does HDV differ from other video formats?
– Why is shooting with HDV similar to shooting with a film camera?
– How will you manage your HDV post production workflow?
– Does HDV make good business sense for your operation?
– What are the alternatives to HDV on the market?
Don’t get left behind as HDV momentum continues to build–get up and running quickly with this handy guide that demystifies what to use and how to use it.