- 5×7 print box in 1 depth
- Economical, non-archival boxes
- Not recommended for long-term storage but are an inexpensive alternative for giving prints to clients or friends
- Wrapped in slightly embossed brown paper
- Also available in Kraft & Classic Black
- Lid and base are separate (2-piece box)
- Holds approximately 100 un-sleeved prints
Dimensions: 51?2” x 71?2” x 1″
The Rodenstock HR Digital Super MC
Ultraviolet Blocking Filter is a general use,
clear filter that helps to absorb ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast
of daylight. No additional coloration or contrast is provided, allowing you to
pair this filter with others.
The UV filter is also useful as a general protective filter to
leave on lenses at all times. Filters help to reduce dust and moisture from
reaching your lens element and provide additional protection in case of drops
or situations where scratching could occur.
Rodenstock’s HR Digital Pro MC filters feature a brass slimline filter mount with front filter threads. This allows
the attachment of other filters or lens hoods while still maintaining the
vignette-reduction capabilities of a slim filter. It is constructed from
16-layer, eight layers on each side, multicoated hardened optical glass.
Absorbs UV light and reduces bluish cast of daylight.
Clear filter provides no additional coloration or contrast,
allowing you to pair this filter with others.
General protection filter reduces dust, moisture, and scratches
from reaching lens elements.
Hardened optical glass construction features a 16-layer
multi-coating to help prevent ghosting and reflection as well as increase light
Proudly made in Germany!
GRIP-IT SINGLE ARM – CLAMP – MAGNETIC BASE – PLATE
For holding gels, gobos, flags and reflectors for special effects and lighting control.
- Crystal clear bags are an ideal way to present, protect and store all types of images
- 3.6 mil (BOPP) biaxially oriented polypropylene is completely archival and safe for long-term storage
- Reusable adhesive strip designed to withstand repeated opening and closing
- Adhesive strip is placed on the body (not flap) of the bag to aid in safely inserting and removing art work
- Sealed on 3 sides and opening on short side with 2″ flap
- PAT passed
- 100 bags per pack
Size: 147?16” x 181?4“
6 FOOT ECONO TRP SINK™
72? x 29? x 5?. Holds three 16? x 20? trays. 1-7 GPM mixer. Three inch thermometer with recalibration screw. One valve tempered, one untempered water outlet with ¾ GHT fitting.
truck freight only
Our VDust Plus™ sensor cleaning liquid and Vswabs® allow removing most of wet contamination stains (water and oil) from any digital camera sensor.
EZ SwabLight™ Kit Vdust Plus Green Vswabs® contains:
SwabLight (1), Sensor Clean (1.15 ml), Green Vswabs 1.0x (4)
Linhof Mamiya 645 AF adapter for for 001697 for M679