The Pelican Storm Case Base Bezel Kit is an aluminum frame system for panel mount applications.
It is made to fit onto the base bezel of Pelican Storm cases.
system for panel mount applications that attach to the base bezel
DVD: The Nikon D50 takes great shots right out of the box, but understanding the controls and features of the camera can really unleash its potential. This video explains how the camera's controls are designed to work together to capture the best image under all conditions. Each subject is contained in a separate chapter, so you can proceed at your own pace, and later come back to an individual topic. Camera operation is broken down into easily understood components. Then the D50 owner is walked through real-world examples, building on the foundation already established. Many through-the-viewfinder examples make this camera much easier to understand and enjoy.InBrief: When you are in the field, you need quick and accurate answers to achieve the best shot. We developed the inBrief line of camera guides so you can get the answers, and more importantly, the shot you want.Each card is divided into eight color-coded panels. If you have a question about metering or bracketing, simply look at the yellow panel. Questions about custom functions are answered on the green panel. The layout and description for the control panel and view finder can be found on the blue panel. And a color-coded index on the front page immediately points you toward the answer you need.
The FlashFlip PF (PlatForm) is the same as the FlashFlip, FF100, with the addition of an ultra-steady platform base that allows the user to stand their entire assembly up(camera, flash and bracket) for easier access and more stability. Base also has more surface area for mounting larger cameras like medium format or digital SLR’s with large bases.
Dimensions: 89?16“W x 115?16“H
- For writing on preservers use the recommended Permapaque Markers.
- Remember to use gloves when handling negatives
- To remove dust use Falcon Dust-Off compressed air or Static Wisk
- To safely clean negatives use archival PEC-12 with PEC PADS
- Portfolio Box and D-ring Album all-in-one
- Completely archival, .098 heavyweight binders board
- Black buckram textured acrylic-coated book cloth exterior
- White acid-free and lignin-free buffered cardstock interior lining
- V-cut lid for easy opening
- Neutral Ph adhesives used in box construction
- Ph 8.0 to 9.0
- 3″ depth
- 21?2” silver D-rings
Dimensions: 121?4” W x 135?8” H x 3″D
Capacity: (21?2” D-ring) Approx. 125 negative preservers, 85 print preservers, 45 slide preservers or 25 CD preservers.